Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

Jus got these in today!!!! :smile:
what do you guys think about them?

Quality review?

Last edited:
I got the 3m tongue ones dat came out earlier in the year, now im regretting it cause these are alot tougher!!!

Man I'm really trying to cop smarter and pickup kicks I REALLY want. After stepping in this thread for a bit I only want to cop these so much more lol. I've always admired this colorway on the 5, before I got into this sneaker stuff I used to look at fake kicks on sites (that I didn't know were fake at the time) and wanted to cop these SO bad.

The quality on them is great!! Arguably the best V's this year in terms of quality. They pop so hard especially on foot.

If these are anything like the grape 5's that just dropped, I don't think they'll crease at all really. I wore my grapes 3-4 times and they have no show of creasing. I know the 06's creased like crazy. These are a must cop just for non-creasing material!
true, mine haven't creased yet either

Had to chose between these, and the military blue IV's back in 06. Chose the IV's. I have wanted these ever since. 

Trying to sell off a lot of my collection and cut way down on buying.....but these are calling my name. Need to do myself a favor and unsubscribe from this thread. 

since they came out the same year they should fit the same
grin.gif

Cant remember if someone asked or if i got answered before im on mobile so searching is just a hassle. I didnt get any other 5s this other than black grapes but i hear that the leather based 5s fit .5 size bigger is that true? Opposed to the black grapes being TTS

My cousin sized down .5 size with his grapes and wolf grey 5s .. anyone who is a TTS 12 end up needing an 11.5 or fot an 11.5 perfect?

Cant remember if someone asked or if i got answered before im on mobile so searching is just a hassle. I didnt get any other 5s this other than black grapes but i hear that the leather based 5s fit .5 size bigger is that true? Opposed to the black grapes being TTS

My cousin sized down .5 size with his grapes and wolf grey 5s .. anyone who is a TTS 12 end up needing an 11.5 or fot an 11.5 perfect?
I'm a size 12 and I got a 12 in the Grapes. They fit big on me so if I had to do it again, I would definitely get an 11.5 for a more snug fit. The 12 is bearable though. Hope this helps!

Definitely .5 down. I wear an 11 and my white grapes I bought this year are a little more roomy then I would prefer.

That dude is one of the reasons the shoe game is all Fed up!! Everyone wants to be a reseller...

Oh please... The shoe game has been f* up sine the early 2000. But if you want to give the credit to me then sure. If that makes you feel better. Instead of whining on a forum why not just influence people to not buy from reseller?

I wish there was no "23" on the side of these and NA treatment
nerd.gif
OG's had "23" on the side.  Only retail release OG V's that featured the "23" on the side, in fact.  MJ had PE edition black/metallic and white/black/red (3M tongue) that had the "23", but no retail release had the "23" on the side except for these.

i don't know if i really want these since i have the 2006's

the fire red 3's where no question for me but the 5's ?

if their was no 23 it would not even be a question
i would buy them

if i do cop its on line for retail or nothing at all

i don't know if i really want these since i have the 2006's

the fire red 3's where no question for me but the 5's ?

if their was no 23 it would not even be a question
i would buy them

if i do cop its online for retail or nothing at all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom