Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

I mess with that OG bulls fitted thats simplicity at its finest. I dont like the Windy City w/ the smoke blowing out of the nose either.

Anyone else hear that if you look at the bulls logo upside down it looks like satan reading the bible? lol thought that was a trip

This is gonna be one of my favorite releases of the year easily just because of how much I love the cw. GRs should always be this easy to get! I haven't struck out on a release in a while

This is gonna be one of my favorite releases of the year easily just because of how much I love the cw. GRs should always be this easy to get! I haven't struck out on a release in a while
better knock on wood my friend ... im hopin i can convince my local FTL with some extra $$ to let me buy Friday night since Im going out of town Saturday 3 hours away. With that said theres no way im driving 3 hours the wednesday prior to get my ticket, hopefully its FCFS if i cant come thru here at home

Last edited:
Had to pair of the older release, and im not feeling the concord hue on the soles at all, i prefer clear

For all you guys that have the 06 pair how good have they held up? And how often do you wear them? I see some of you guys with the 06 pair and they look in really good condition

A friend of mine has some from 06 and try are damn near DS still. He wears them about once a month since rd. 72 times, more or less. Only thing is they have yellowed a bit on the sole and netting, but yellowing looks pretty good on these.

These can't come soon enough :smokin

I just looked at the bulls logo and it def looks like a robot reading a book. My life will never be the same again.

But anyway I predict these will be easy for most people to get like the 3s that just came out

I'm definitely coppin but I hear they changed up the sizing with the 2013 release because a lot of people were going a half size down with grape 5's.

yeah these are going to be great!! my soles are still pretty darn icey!! you cab see a lil yellow but not much other than that there fresh!!

Back
Top Bottom