Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

just the v & iv but if they were a massive crimson iii esque gr i wouldnt dislike them or like them any more than i already do ....

but this is the 1st thread in a while where i didnt see
mean.gif
by your posts
laugh.gif
lol well jb is throwing out more garbage than quality releases these days
smile.gif

school has started at a lot of cities, I hate that nike stores waits until 5pm to release. some problem last year i would get off of work  and totally miss it. 

How hard are these going to be to get?

I just want one pair, not ready to take my DS pair from 2007 out, so this will do.

Honest answers?

How hard are these going to be to get?

I just want one pair, not ready to take my DS pair from 2007 out, so this will do.

Honest answers?
I think fairly easy. House of Hoops at Beverly Center is doing guaranteed tickets yesterday and today. They have a lot. I got there at 5 mins before 10AM. There were 25 dudes ahead of me. They all took our info down.

Last edited:
What's going on? I didn't see any tweet, Why is everyone saying same image and going out at once?

I went to an RSVP here in LA and showed up 3 hours late and no one was there. The manager had tons of tickets .

2-0 for RSVP today, man feels got right here lol, have no intent of picking up both of mine (foams and 5's) at Boston though just testing the new system out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom