Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

i kinda want these but not for retail
30t6p3b.gif
sucks i dont have any kind of hookup period
frown.gif

Instant copp.

You can't go wrong with this colorway. I'm happy JB got rid of that nerdy patent leather.

Instant copp.

You can't go wrong with this colorway. I'm happy JB got rid of that nerdy patent leather.

Not feelin these at all, kind remind me of the Piston Vi's for some reason, which I wasn't feelin either.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Instant copp.

Check the pics again from Sneakernews - the PL is still there.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Instant copp.

Check the pics again from Sneakernews - the PL is still there.

Not feelin these at all, kind remind me of the Piston Vi's for some reason, which I wasn't feelin either.

I just saw a pic of the so called "final" version and it had no patent. I've seen three versions so far, so who knows.

I just saw a pic of the so called "final" version and it had no patent. I've seen three versions so far, so who knows.

Sneekgeek did a video on these and the yotr VII. He showed the Vs and they had patent on the toe and heel.
Patent is not a deal breaker for me, and I do like this colorway. Glad people are passing, easier cop for me.

Sneekgeek did a video on these and the yotr VII. He showed the Vs and they had patent on the toe and heel.
Patent is not a deal breaker for me, and I do like this colorway. Glad people are passing, easier cop for me.

Back
Top Bottom