Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

yeah now that it's official Imma cop oh and by the way I officially dub these the "Independance Day" V's or "4th of July" V's "Patriot" V's/ etc you get the picture lol

yeah now that it's official Imma cop oh and by the way I officially dub these the "Independance Day" V's or "4th of July" V's "Patriot" V's/ etc you get the picture lol

yea these are definitely NOT PL... I saw that article^^^ from sneakerfiles (pics from MS) nothing about gay shiny leather.... and also you don't need glasses to see they aren't. dodged a bullet here guys.

yea these are definitely NOT PL... I saw that article^^^ from sneakerfiles (pics from MS) nothing about gay shiny leather.... and also you don't need glasses to see they aren't. dodged a bullet here guys.

the back tab where the jumpman is might be patent leather and the rest of the shoe not or they could've just scrapped the whole patent leather idea all together (hopefully) but yeah either way these are a cop for me
I'mma be at the July 4th bar-bq setting off artillary shells in these j's

the back tab where the jumpman is might be patent leather and the rest of the shoe not or they could've just scrapped the whole patent leather idea all together (hopefully) but yeah either way these are a cop for me
I'mma be at the July 4th bar-bq setting off artillary shells in these j's

Ok so is the full upper patent? Heel panel patent? No patent? what? All these pics look different. The marqueesole one look like its just patent on the heel but the new slamdunkspace ones make em look patent again.

Ok so is the full upper patent? Heel panel patent? No patent? what? All these pics look different. The marqueesole one look like its just patent on the heel but the new slamdunkspace ones make em look patent again.

Back
Top Bottom