Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

Originally Posted by Tizzleman

Originally Posted by 1Deep

Regardless Of Patent Leather Or Regular Leather Ima Get Deez

Question Iz Doe Iz Wuh Kinda Release Are Dey...GR Or QS Or Wuh
When i see people type like this ...i automatically assume that they are Terrorists

HAHAH ^^ tell them its super limited. Theyre only 3000 pairs worldwide
wink.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

Originally Posted by Tizzleman

Originally Posted by 1Deep

Regardless Of Patent Leather Or Regular Leather Ima Get Deez

Question Iz Doe Iz Wuh Kinda Release Are Dey...GR Or QS Or Wuh
When i see people type like this ...i automatically assume that they are Terrorists

HAHAH ^^ tell them its super limited. Theyre only 3000 pairs worldwide
wink.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nicekicks.com has these at the midnight navy/red but i think its the fire reds too me...it has a all around red socker liner because in the these that are releasing have the red around the tongue and navy in the sock liner....i may be wrong though

4lpqhj.jpg

nicekicks.com has these at the midnight navy/red but i think its the fire reds too me...it has a all around red socker liner because in the these that are releasing have the red around the tongue and navy in the sock liner....i may be wrong though

4lpqhj.jpg

It is definetly patent leather!
Only the upper ankle part is the synthetic leather like on regular smooth leather V's
patent V's is lame TT

It is definetly patent leather!
Only the upper ankle part is the synthetic leather like on regular smooth leather V's
patent V's is lame TT

V's are a classic ! I'm landing in LA on the morning of the 2nd of July ! Straight to the nearest foot locker to get me a pair !!!
tongue.gif

V's are a classic ! I'm landing in LA on the morning of the 2nd of July ! Straight to the nearest foot locker to get me a pair !!!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

4lpqhj.jpg
Hmm, they seem to be the white/black-fire reds BUT the 1990 OG's and 2000 retros did NOT have the small area
over the clear outsole at the inner forefoot painted in fire red but is just WHITE! I know it because i'm wearing them

right now.

So what are these? VIP exclusives? Or did he customized them?

Originally Posted by LA KB24

4lpqhj.jpg
Hmm, they seem to be the white/black-fire reds BUT the 1990 OG's and 2000 retros did NOT have the small area
over the clear outsole at the inner forefoot painted in fire red but is just WHITE! I know it because i'm wearing them

right now.

So what are these? VIP exclusives? Or did he customized them?

Originally Posted by sniper

^Haha! Your posts always make me laugh...

BTW: They're from the V/XVIII CDP...

Oh they came with the aj18 in black/red?totally forgot because i stopped collectingJordans for over 3 years but started again recently.Was also inactive here for that time.

Oh they came with the aj18 in black/red?totally forgot because i stopped collectingJordans for over 3 years but started again recently.Was also inactive here for that time.

Back
Top Bottom