Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by knowledge10

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

won them this weekend at sneakerfriends ATL.. they are alot better in person..

here they are on my feet
IMG_9411.jpg

Thats a good shot of those, I would rock those in the same way, definite cop for me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The colorblocking on these is real nice. I'll stick to my OG colorways though for the V's. From that pic they look similar to the CDP V's.

here they are on my feet
IMG_9411.jpg

Thats a good shot of those, I would rock those in the same way, definite cop for me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The colorblocking on these is real nice. I'll stick to my OG colorways though for the V's. From that pic they look similar to the CDP V's.

Will buy these when they drop. I love red white and blue colorways. Makes me feel patriotic

Will buy these when they drop. I love red white and blue colorways. Makes me feel patriotic

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

here they are on my feet
IMG_9411.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
they quality on these are 100X better than the CDP's... I have both.. And the patent is actually nice, the toe box isnt going to be $#!*@$ after 2 wears...

here they are on my feet
IMG_9411.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
they quality on these are 100X better than the CDP's... I have both.. And the patent is actually nice, the toe box isnt going to be $#!*@$ after 2 wears...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You've single handily changed my mind with that pic 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You've single handily changed my mind with that pic 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Nice pic. puhsing me towards copping these. Will wait to see if they go on sale first

Nice pic. puhsing me towards copping these. Will wait to see if they go on sale first

I have always like win JB does an OG shoe in a different colorway. It's what keeps JB alive. Releases like this and Wolf Grey.
I will def be copping these.

Pic up there is gonna change ALOT of minds because they look dope!

I have always like win JB does an OG shoe in a different colorway. It's what keeps JB alive. Releases like this and Wolf Grey.
I will def be copping these.

Pic up there is gonna change ALOT of minds because they look dope!

Originally Posted by Tizzleman

Originally Posted by 1Deep

Regardless Of Patent Leather Or Regular Leather Ima Get Deez

Question Iz Doe Iz Wuh Kinda Release Are Dey...GR Or QS Or Wuh
When i see people type like this ...i automatically assume that they are Terrorists

HAHAH ^^ tell them its super limited. Theyre only 3000 pairs worldwide
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom