Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

The patent kills this shoe..seriously..could have been a dope Summer shoe too..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

The V's are supposed to look great with either smooth leather, tumbled leather or durabuck.
Anything else is just whack.

JB ruined a great retro+ colorway this time.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

The V's are supposed to look great with either smooth leather, tumbled leather or durabuck.
Anything else is just whack.

JB ruined a great retro+ colorway this time.

the Patent toes ruins the shoes, these would be very nice and clean if it wasnt for the patent.

the Patent toes ruins the shoes, these would be very nice and clean if it wasnt for the patent.

At first they were a must have. THEN I saw the patent leather.. SMH. I'll just use the money to cop the XI I.E.'s

At first they were a must have. THEN I saw the patent leather.. SMH. I'll just use the money to cop the XI I.E.'s

Wait...only the toe is patent? I thought it was the whole shoe? I wouldve copped too. If they were patent I would have to worry less about staining/cuffing them.

Wait...only the toe is patent? I thought it was the whole shoe? I wouldve copped too. If they were patent I would have to worry less about staining/cuffing them.

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

the toe and the back of  the heel is patent. Yes you would worry less about staining/scuffing but you have to worry about the patent turning Yellow after wears

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

the toe and the back of  the heel is patent. Yes you would worry less about staining/scuffing but you have to worry about the patent turning Yellow after wears

I don't care if these had all leather or all patent like the 08 Olympic VI's...they're still horrible to me....easy pass...
sick.gif

I don't care if these had all leather or all patent like the 08 Olympic VI's...they're still horrible to me....easy pass...
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom