Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

Anyone got close up pics of the toddler sizes? Easy pass for me, but thinking bout getting these for my son but wanna see the PL up close. Sorry if toddler pics already posted, but NT has been kinda slow and choppy for me lately. Keeps saying it's updating the website. Eh

Anyone got close up pics of the toddler sizes? Easy pass for me, but thinking bout getting these for my son but wanna see the PL up close. Sorry if toddler pics already posted, but NT has been kinda slow and choppy for me lately. Keeps saying it's updating the website. Eh

Take the 3 off the 23, call these Joe Johnson PEs and they will sell out in one day with resale values of 250+

Take the 3 off the 23, call these Joe Johnson PEs and they will sell out in one day with resale values of 250+

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

laugh.gif

I actually like these, even with the patent. I'll pick em up at the outlets along with the cardinals

I actually like these, even with the patent. I'll pick em up at the outlets along with the cardinals

at first i wasn't gonna get them,  but after seeing them in person they aren't too bad
wink.gif

at first i wasn't gonna get them,  but after seeing them in person they aren't too bad
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom