Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

patent leather are on these
JB is making it too easy. Thanks JB. 
happy.gif

I like these for the patriotic look! I'm looking forward to the release. If the quality isn't an epic failure, then I might cop!

I like these for the patriotic look! I'm looking forward to the release. If the quality isn't an epic failure, then I might cop!

Just checked out flightclub and they have a few sizes of these for $325....i really hope no one pays that much for this shoe

Just checked out flightclub and they have a few sizes of these for $325....i really hope no one pays that much for this shoe

Originally Posted by ocsthrowdest

Just this also.

Originally Posted by ocsthrowdest

Just this also.

Originally Posted by fourfiftyeight

happy.gif

This is how I felt at 1st about this shoe but after seeing pictures I will need to see in person. I do feel pretty good about these not selling out right away.

Originally Posted by fourfiftyeight

happy.gif

This is how I felt at 1st about this shoe but after seeing pictures I will need to see in person. I do feel pretty good about these not selling out right away.

Back
Top Bottom