Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by firefly23

I just got my pair from my local footlocker, an when i got home the jordan brand quality came threw once again fat glue stain on the tip of the toe on the left shoe. An on the right shoe paint drips on the navy blue part. Smh
its that great quality sweatshop craftsmanship 

its happen to all of us at one time or another bro 

we pay a lot and get crap return 

My boy got these today, theyre ok, would be an instant cop for me if they didnt have patent on them...whatever got my foams tho

My boy got these today, theyre ok, would be an instant cop for me if they didnt have patent on them...whatever got my foams tho

Saw these in person today and was a little disappointed. The PL kills this shoe. At this point I would only cop at with a decent discount. If shoe had no PL I would cop now.

Saw these in person today and was a little disappointed. The PL kills this shoe. At this point I would only cop at with a decent discount. If shoe had no PL I would cop now.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

You know a shoe is sitting like a car on 24 inch rims if you call up to 3 different footlockers and the answer you saying, "Thank you for calling footlocker home of the Jordan Retro 7 cardinals how may I help you." These will have the same end result.

wstwdd.png

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seanj4523

You know a shoe is sitting like a car on 24 inch rims if you call up to 3 different footlockers and the answer you saying, "Thank you for calling footlocker home of the Jordan Retro 7 cardinals how may I help you." These will have the same end result.

wstwdd.png

laugh.gif

JB trippin with that patent, take that away and these  woulda been scooped up with the quickness:.

JB trippin with that patent, take that away and these  woulda been scooped up with the quickness:.

Back
Top Bottom