Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

You must not originally be from the Bricks, cause everybody knows its Broad and Market! LOL but speaking on CMB, I thought they were a consignment store?
Man, I don't rep Newark for nothing.  You see what I said about the location.  I'm only out here her the cheap rent.  Other than that, I'm Brooklyn till death.  I don't know what they are, but I'm about to call them in a little bit to see if they have a price yet, because I am run down tired right now and is not trying to do a camp, but definitely not trying to chance dealing with site crashes

You must not originally be from the Bricks, cause everybody knows its Broad and Market! LOL but speaking on CMB, I thought they were a consignment store?

Man, I don't rep Newark for nothing.  You see what I said about the location.  I'm only out here her the cheap rent.  Other than that, I'm Brooklyn till death.  I don't know what they are, but I'm about to call them in a little bit to see if they have a price yet, because I am run down tired right now and is not trying to do a camp, but definitely not trying to chance dealing with site crashes

CMB wants $300 for the Black Grapes. You may be able to see if they'll do $260-280

Last edited:
Won my first raffle at Footaction lol
roll.gif

everyone who has spoke about shoe stated they have had shoe in hand..... and what you mean YOU PEOPLE... LOL
So what if it is in your hand?  For some reason all the videos I have seen don't show any ash, yet everyone keeps complaining about ashy in this thread.  You guys hold the shoe in your hand for a minute and then come on here claiming they are perma-ashy and won't cop.  But you really have NO IDEA about the sneaker quality because you don't own it and you haven't rocked it.  You can't argue this because it is fact.  Buy the sneakers, take them home, brush the long haired nubuck or w/e, rock them, and then come back and give me your opinion.  Until then anything you say is 100% meaningless.

And obviously by "you people" I mean the people complaining...wow.  YOU PEOPLE are so sensitive.

Well I just struck out on one raffle so I'm down to 3...hopefully I'm able to get a pair for myself :frown:

i am copping for 230 simply because i dont want to stand in line or worry about raffles. my homie won a raffle for my size and needs money atm. is 230 decent? like 50 above retail + tax

Back
Top Bottom