Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

My pair came in from the Monday restock. Great looking shoe. I'm surprised these didn't get nearly as much attention as the Bel Airs and Fears

Nice pickup. I love mine! I'm glad the hype has died down with them somewhat, they were super hyped when they came out.

^^
That's cool man. I understand. Maybe you should use some of that so called disposable income that you supposedly have and invest in a decent BOT, so you won't have to take it up the rear from a reseller again on your next hypebeast purchase. If you weren't so old and bitter maybe I would've helped you out myself
Lol never seen someone upset so much that they didn't get validation from someone else

Lol never seen someone upset so much that they didn't get validation from someone else

I made a post saying my pair came in from the restock just like a few others did and then the douchebag comes in and quotes me saying something about me being "late to the party." Like I really didn't know these dropped a year ago, that's why they were bought on a restock not launch date. Straight hating for no reason cause he wasn't able to cop

Back
Top Bottom