Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Just got that call.....
Parents wanted to know if I'm visiting them this weekend...

ohwell.gif

Footaction just called me as well, might as well go play the lotto to see how far this luck extends.

keeping myself amused by listening to kanyes new album while hammering refresh.. giving it until 1:05am then giving up

kanyes albums is garbage by the way D:

keeping myself amused by listening to kanyes new album while hammering refresh.. giving it until 1:05am then giving up

kanyes albums is garbage by the way D:
QFT I was expecting so much more

lol @ pay my bills..who are you again? For your info sir, the bill isnt due. It was a reminder that it was drawing near so please hop off. Thank you.

They need to remind you to pay your bills cause you never pay on time. Never have I ever had anyone call me to remind me to pay my bills

They called you even though they were out of your size? Didn't they make you say what size you wanted when you got the ticket?

Either way, congrats on the win. Hopefully you'll be able to find a 13 for size swap.

Thanks! they did ask what size when I got the ticket. Luckily they double checked with me before going on to the next person. Luckily I can go between size 12 and 13.

gonna be 5 in cali supposedly shoe pal is gonna call from 5 to 6 hopefully they call me for another pair... got 6 tickets in lol

If you live in Chicago you might want to pass up on these grapes and go to the VILLA for the refresh. They're gonna have EVERYTHING tomorrow!

Started the day feeling like how the Lakers felt going into the season. Ended the day like how they felt after the season :lol:

they must have switched pairs from wat i saw in jimmy jazz the other day because no they dont as far as better than bred 4s goes

Back
Top Bottom