Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

They were more damn limited thn I thought only one damn store had them in the whole county I live in and I heard they only had 30 pairs 
true, I thought they pushed back the release date 2 weeks to run off another 10,000 pairs. Oh well.

copped army camo foams on ndc tried with black grapes no luck but as soon as i failed on ndc i asap went on ebay and copped for $260 shipped still glad i was able to copp at decent price....army foams for retail....black grapes for $90 extra

I hate to see how these look in the long run. It's a nice looking CW, but when it starts yellowing it will look unattractive. Still deciding if I want to trade them for something else or just keep them.

After striking out on raffles, online, & 6 pm House of Hoops no show pick up ( I officialy hate dudes that wear mullets); I was ready to give up & pay reseller prices. I was *****ing & moaning a couple of pages back bout how they were going for like $300 on eBay...well I come home after the work...I see my kids with a Father's Day poster & wifey with Walking Dead season 2 dvd & Black Grapes sz 9. I know there's some guys in here not so high on religion..but THANK GOD FOR BLESSING ME WITH WONDERFUL CHICK &  KIDS...feel blessed on this Father's Day

View media item 457012

View media item 457013

View media item 457014

View media item 457015

thats definitely whats good my dude. happy fathers day! and your pair looks so much cleaner than my pair, i mean way cleaner! congrats haha mine are super ashy and even have a couple scuffs :\ its all good, at least i got a pair lol we only got 18 pairs in the whole "city" i actually saw a girl buy a size 10, and right when it got thrown in the bag the dude directly behind her offered her 400 for them :smh: :x :wow: :stoneface: :wow: :frown: |I i feel like all of those were necessary lmao :lol: :rofl:

Damn 400 huh ? That's pretty crazy, what woul you do ? That's 400 !!!
What do you guys all think, would you ? Lets say someone offered one of you guys that. You guys all in the thread have the option to chop em for $400 yes $400. Just curious to hear what you guys would do.

Last edited:
What do you guys all think, would you ? Lets say someone offered one of you guys that. You guys all in the thread have the option to chop em for $400 yes $400. Just curious to hear what you guys would do.

I did cop multiple pairs if i only got 1 I would sell it and cop another pair for around 275 to 300

Last edited:
That's definitely a good chic man, my wife gave me the loot for the low 11's last week for fathers day. But I can't imagine sending her out to ge me a shoe on RD, happy fathers day to the dads trying to stay in the shoe game. I have babay number 2 on the way and the lows will prob be my last cop in a good while

thats definitely whats good my dude. happy fathers day! and your pair looks so much cleaner than my pair, i mean way cleaner! congrats haha mine are super ashy and even have a couple scuffs :\ its all good, at least i got a pair lol we only got 18 pairs in the whole "city" i actually saw a girl buy a size 10, and right when it got thrown in the bag the dude directly behind her offered her 400 for them :smh: :x :wow: :stoneface: :wow: :frown: |I i feel like all of those were necessary lmao :lol: :rofl:

Surprised at how limited these really were

I don't know why so many people were surprised at the limited availability of these since the TITLE of the thread says QS even though it was incorrectly used.

I actually thought these were GR that were somewhat limited. Seemed to be a GR that is limited stores with limited quantities instead.
The fact that we knew about the release more than 3 months ahead and that they were sold at Shoe Palace, Footlocker HOH, and Champs @ Serramonte confirms it isn't a QS.

I did cop multiple pairs if i only got 1 I would sell it and cop another pair for around 275 to 300
Took the words rite out my mouth

I double copped and got my size 11.5 and grabbed the last pair after relining up and it was a size 12. usually it aint a problem i cant fix but these 5's leave tooo much room in the size 12 to wanna wear cos this material will crease easy as, so i dunno what to do. I doubt anyone down here will wanna size swap for a 11.5, ill try. I was plannin on rocking my first pair whenever i felt like it and then know i have a spare left to bring out (and take more caution with) but now i doubt id wear em. I could sell but id have to sell high enough to buy another and il get labelled a beast down here if i do that, ppl are onto that ish in my crew. the young ones mainly.

If I had doubled up on these in my size, yea $400 would be great. Matter of fact I'd sell my only pair for $400, in 2 to 3 weeks there are going to be a bunch of these still for sale and the hype would have moved on to toro 4s and they should easier to cop for $210-$230.

If I had doubled up on these in my size, yea $400 would be great. Matter of fact I'd sell my only pair for $400, in 2 to 3 weeks there are going to be a bunch of these still for sale and the hype would have moved on to toro 4s and they should easier to cop for $210-$230.

Good luck trying to find for 210 - 230. You must be dreaming.

Good luck trying to find for 210 - 230. You must be dreaming.
*Raises hand* I did 
laugh.gif

retail $160 and u offering me $400 .. uh duh id sell my only pair idc .. U gonna offer me 2.5x what i paid for them then yeah u can have em ill do somethin else with the money. Its only shoes and chances are these days youll have another shot at them sooner than later

Label me a reseller or hb money is money .. dude offered me $475 for the 88s didnt hesitate especially since i was able to land 2 pair he basically just paid for both my pairs and gave me $75 extra.

At the end of the day its just shoes ya know. And its not the reseller honestly its the consumers that are willing to go above n beyond retail for the shoe

Last edited:
The last pic posted looks like my man wore em 10x already!

All lookin like they been danced on.

400? Sell em and dont look back playa. Theyre purple.

After striking out on raffles, online, & 6 pm House of Hoops no show pick up ( I officialy hate dudes that wear mullets); I was ready to give up & pay reseller prices. I was *****ing & moaning a couple of pages back bout how they were going for like $300 on eBay...well I come home after the work...I see my kids with a Father's Day poster & wifey with Walking Dead season 2 dvd & Black Grapes sz 9. I know there's some guys in here not so high on religion..but THANK GOD FOR BLESSING ME WITH WONDERFUL CHICK &  KIDS...feel blessed on this Father's Day

View media item 457012

View media item 457013

View media item 457014

View media item 457015
That's the best story all day... Congrats bro

I would do with $400 even if it was my only pair.

Lol I'm curious to as why youre curious how she got it; its 2013..ladies are putting in work for shoes just like the fellas. This the 2nd time she came thru for me...the 1st time was for the Breds when I won a raffle but wasnt home, but she told em my size & everything.

Really, its 2013? Lol!

No I completely understand that. I'm curious to what she did differently than you that you didn't already know about to get a shoe you failed at getting that led to your surprise gift is all.

Back
Top Bottom