Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

HAHA!! Missed out everywhere on RD, and just tried my luck with NTSF, who knew, without any bot or nothing, I got my pair!!

Surprisingly, You get confirmation instantly now. Got it like a second after I sent the DM
HAHA word! Congrats man I was trying and if I got it, I would've grabbed the lows that I got confirmation for. All wells; on to the next one

EDIT: There will be a size 9 in the low 11s available tmr after 6pm if anybody wants it

Last edited:
Even NTSF using bots to send dm's back now?
I think that's been set in stone for a minute now... 

Quick question... on most RSVPs why do they show 2 circles? The hashtag has a complete circle around it, but then there is another incomplete circle surrounding another word; in this case was velvet brown. Is that to throw off the bots? 

Last edited:
Thx! I was gonna pay resell or do a trade, although the price r not that bad, but got lucky with NTSF! congrats to u too!

HAHA word! Congrats man I was trying and if I got it, I would've grabbed the lows that I got confirmation for. All wells; on to the next one

Thanks ya'll. That much closer to retirement.

Even NTSF using bots to send dm's back now?

Seems like it. Like an instant auto response

Noooooo no restock rumors please .. thats just gonna bring back all the people that left after RD and ones who didnt get theirs

was a few seconds late for the Nike SF RSVP my never got a DM back, oh well can't be too greedy i say
ohwell.gif
 one pair it is i guess
tired.gif

I think that's been set in stone for a minute now... 

Quick question... on most RSVPs why do they show 2 circles? The hashtag has a complete circle around it, but then there is another incomplete circle surrounding another word; in this case was velvet brown. Is that to throw off the bots? 
Yes to try to throw them off
Can't believe I missed out in the NTSF tweet.

Back
Top Bottom