Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Anyone buy authentic Jordan's from that replica site hiphoplinda?

They sell both fakes and real jordans

Mark-Wahlberg-Shock-and-Confused-Look.gif

I know these are hyped, but I have a feeling the Toro IV is gonna do numbers on ebay, I'm gonna try to cop 2 pairs

Finally got mine a few minutes ago. Idk why but this particular UPS girl always here after 6, the others are between 11-2. Anyway... Very clean shoe, just needs a quick brush in the right direction.

I know these are hyped, but I have a feeling the Toro IV is gonna do numbers on ebay, I'm gonna try to cop 2 pairs

lmfao i promise you there will be more then enough pairs of toro 4s to go around... These numbers are far more limited then toro 4s bro

i wearing my pair today and these are dirt MAGNETS!!! gotta keep that suede brush handy! I really feel like a douche at work brushing my shoes while my co-workers look in awe of the shoes they wanted... #thestruggle

@e126824: That's what I suspected would be the case 

@KickRocks: Black Grapes = much more limited than Toro IVs; that's the word around the campfire; I've heard and read that the Toro IV will be a GR. And, I'm praying that is the case, so they are an easy cop. 

Last edited:
I don't have them and I am not calling the shoe out or hating on it. I think a lot of pairs look very good and I wish I got a pair for retail. If you got a pair or pairs, congrats and enjoy them. Can't win all the time, i'm just gonna take the L and move forward. Playoff 8s next!

U sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Well said. Thesevwill not restock ever imo but those who missed at least u got po 8s next week. Drool

NDC pair arrived glad i was able to obtain a pair for retail otherwise i would have just missed out

Mmm do i sell my double pair cos its size 12 and im a 11.5 and cant find a size swap for that pair..... i dont wanna regret this down the track. Could be good trade bait.... would prefer a size swap but not happening

Back
Top Bottom