Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Be so nuts if they did restock.

I mean,....all those orders, they never had a restock, and they only put up one at a time? And all these shoes together all had 1 returned pair?

Xi 2 colors
V grapes
More? Idk but just seems fishy.

Had it in cart, but decided not to double up. I had to show some constraint after a fairly successful restock for me.

One of the only shoes I wanted from the restock as I have everything else. these have eluded me since release for some reason.

Mine should be delivered tomorrow

I wanted Bred 13s, then Gamma 11s....struck out on both. Got Black Grape Vs as a consolation prize.

My pair came in from the Monday restock. Great looking shoe. I'm surprised these didn't get nearly as much attention as the Bel Airs and Fears

My pair came in from the Monday restock. Great looking shoe. I'm surprised these didn't get nearly as much attention as the Bel Airs and Fears
Oh no they did, it's just that your a little late to the party.  Hence the 5900 posts on them.

Mad you struck out on the restock eh? Better luck next time
No, I think I have enough 5's for now.  Besides how old is the shoe, do you think the thread is going to be jump started just because of the restock no.  People who wanted the shoe would have already bought it, please don't think resell prices are going to stop me if I wanted the shoe.  I have more than enough disposable income to spend every month on shoes if I want.

Do you want a good job for picking up a shoe during the restock?  The guy above you said these were his consolation purchase, take note of that.  The shoes are nice but not enough for people to still be jumping through hoops, this late in the game.

^^

Yeap figured, you mad. Nobody jumped thru any hoops to get these, it was a restock, couple clicks and checked out. Step your restock cop game up son son

^^

Yeap figured, you mad. Nobody jumped thru any hoops to get these, it was a restock, couple clicks and checked out. Step your restock cop game up son son
"Yup" the board does still have "those" type of people on it.  SMH.  I was more disappointed missing the "Broken Bats" than these, you keep thinking someone is mad over these.
mean.gif
.  Guys still need validation on a purchase they made, one day you will learn to stand on your own two feet.

^^

Bruh, you all types of bitter this morning ain't you. I can't blame you, sounds like you striking out left and right. Kind of ironic that you would "strike out" on a shoe dubbed the Broken Bats. Might be time for you to get yourself a Bot/ATC service or at the very least a better internet connection.

And LMAO at you saying them hypebeast Broken Bat trainers being better than Black Grapes. You're not only mad, you're delusional

Last edited:

^^

Bruh, you all types of bitter this morning ain't you. I can't blame you, sounds like you striking out left and right. Kind of ironic that you would "strike out" on a shoe dubbed the Broken Bats. Might be time for you to get yourself a Bot/ATC service or at the very least a better internet connection.

And LMAO at you saying them hypebeast Broken Bat trainers being better than Black Grapes. You're not only mad, you're delusional
As I said before I have more than enough disposable income, so I bought the Broken Bats from a reseller earlier this week.  If I wanted these I would have gone the same route, when your living check to check and scraping up ends to get shoes then you get super excited over a restock.

So your telling me what shoes I should like now, yup your certainly a hyperbeast for real.  You buy what people tell you to like, I buy what I like.  Yeah the Broken Bats are certainly a hyperbeast shoe, I can tell by how many famous people wear them.  Go on back to the Yeezy thread and speak that nonsense, small group of people mess with Sc Trainers.  Get your facts straight before regurgitating what you heard somewhere else on the forums.

And you call me delusional.

^^

That's cool man. I understand. Maybe you should use some of that so called disposable income that you supposedly have and invest in a decent BOT, so you won't have to take it up the rear from a reseller again on your next hypebeast purchase. If you weren't so old and bitter maybe I would've helped you out myself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom