Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

[VIDEO]

Not sure if the review video was posted already for these but here it goes. Looks like the Nubuck gets ashy quickly but it shouldnt be a big deal. I've got th Suede and Nubuck kit from footlocker that comes with the brush and eraser. Also got the Suede and Nubuck spray. Kit cost about $5 and so does the spray

View media item 380482[/VIDEO]
[VIDEO]
pretty much what everyone has been saying. sick colorway, trash materials. A pair of used BM5s look better than that and people were complaining about that being ashy and I thought it was nice.

Too much heat to grab every shoe I want this year. Passing on these. Especially since the Shadow 1s come out a week after.[/video]

Last edited:
I honestly think the netting makes them look even ashyer. It just doesn't seem to gel with the shoe imo

And to those complaining about the materials these are exactly the same as the Metallic V's from 11' with a different color midsole and tongue. How people loved those but complain about the material on these is beyond me. Just hand over your money to JB like the rest of us and chill.

The BMs were definitely not ashy out the box. Like I said, passing. The shadows come out the week after. Rather spend my money on those and get another pair of BMs.

Last edited:
Yea these aren't QS like first rumored. Suns 8's are though

And to those complaining about the materials these are exactly the same as the Metallic V's from 11' with a different color midsole and tongue. How people loved those but complain about the material on these is beyond me. Just hand over your money to JB like the rest of us and chill.

highly doubt suns are qs because we saw pics of those before pics of these

these arent qs because we have a date set
the suns viii's will more than likely follow suit

i never heard of the suns being a qs nor the black grapes being one either. the only qs release i can think of from jb is probably the black/gold 1s and even the royal 1s (if you want to think of that as one)

i never heard of the suns being a qs nor the black grapes being one either. the only qs release i can think of from jb is probably the black/gold 1s and even the royal 1s (if you want to think of that as one)

royals were far from qs we knew about them well in advance they just pushed most of the inventory overseas & fleeced american's

Suns have a date, 5/11 according to Nike.com

oh thanks didnt kno that

The early pics don't mean anything. The most recent QS I can remember is the Thunder IV's and pics were out way before the RD. They usually keep the RD a secret not the pics, hence why you didn't know they recently dropped the RD. JB has dropped a QS every May for the past 3 years, last year was Knicks IV's.

The early pics don't mean anything. The most recent QS I can remember is the Thunder IV's and pics were out way before the RD. They usually keep the RD a secret not the pics, hence why you didn't know they recently dropped the RD. JB has dropped a QS every May for the past 3 years, last year was Knicks IV's.

dont think thunder iv's were QS didnt they push the date back & make more or ways that just a rumor to justify the date getting pushed back?

cavs iv's were a QS

regardless ill grab them all suns,blk & white grapes

dont think thunder iv's were QS didnt they push the date back & make more or ways that just a rumor to justify the date getting pushed back?

cavs iv's were a QS

Thunders were originally going to be a QS but Jordan Brand didnt want them going head to head against the Black Cement 4s so they made more pairs, pushed the date back, and made them a GR to be a consolation prize to those who werent able to get Bred 11s.

cavs iv's were a QS

Thunders were originally going to be a QS but Jordan Brand didnt want them going head to head against the Black Cement 4s so they made more pairs, pushed the date back, and made them a GR to be a consolation prize to those who werent able to get Bred 11s.

exactly

People claiming they know why JB moves release dates claiming they made more cuz they felt bad for people...

:x :smh:

c'mon

these are fact's fam... everything stated is 100% truth

& no one said anything about making more because they felt bad

Last edited:
Suns have a date, 5/11 according to Nike.com
laugh.gif
....No.   Been 5/18 since the week the pictures leaked.

Back
Top Bottom