Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

So the blacks are pushed back?
Yeah they have been if you go on JBs website it says the 15th. Probably pushed it back because of the restock on the 25th and the supposed grape restock happening during the 25th or around June 1st. JB doesn't want anything to sit in stores if people can't pay it so in their best interests (and ours but they don't "really" care about us) they pushed them back

Last edited:
Knowing that the black grapes are pushed back
mad.gif

I don't know why, but I'm really kind of irritated they pushed the release back. It's gonna make it a little harder for us to get them now that they have their own specific date away from the bulk or restocks and releases.

I don't know why, but I'm really kind of irritated they pushed the release back. It's gonna make it a little harder for us to get them now that they have their own specific date away from the bulk or restocks and releases.

dont kid yourselves these were gonna be hyped regardless. .. a month after the white grapes and all the turned up kids gonna wanna pull a chris brown and rock one black, one white. :smh: :lol:

easily the most hyped retro + jordan of the summer along with toro 4s

Last edited:
Thank you Shoe Gods for the push back, between purple fades, black toe 1s, side pick up of bordeaux 7s, and elite black gold kobes (hopefully june 1st) i need a 2 week buffer to reload......

These will be copped. I think they are beautiful. Then again my favorite color is black so I'm kinda biased. In my opinion I think these look better than the OG grapes. That's MY opinion so don't kill me over it.

^ whats funny is all these cats bishh and whineee about ashhyness, but when you look at 4 out of every 5 2013 grapes, they haveglue stains all over if you hold it in the light the right way. IMO Assshy Suede > Cheap Glue stained Leather!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom