Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Why do people think these are a general release...looks like y'all generally gonna miss out...y'all bugging

Because since so many people have the white grapes now that people don't like them as much as when they did when they were limited :rolleyes
Regardless, if thats how they feel, doesn't stoo me from getting them. Im still debating on these, with the whole raffle process I may have to get a ticket anyway

Just partook in my first raffle.  It's crazy the system Willowbrook in Jersey uses.  According to the manager, they will call a number by 10's so if they call 20 for example, then all tickets under 20 goess in the back of the line, while 20 and up is in the front.  That's rough!!!

looks like i know who's going against me on that "dopesize" at the opening.. 
roll.gif

Hahaha yea as long as their grand opening is on a saturday though... Work mon-fri will be nearly impossible to drive down to SF

Just partook in my first raffle.  It's crazy the system Willowbrook in Jersey uses.  According to the manager, they will call a number by 10's so if they call 20 for example, then all tickets under 20 goess in the back of the line, while 20 and up is in the front.  That's rough!!!

can i still get ticks for the raffle at willowbrook?  u know what time this is going until?

can i still get ticks for the raffle at willowbrook?  u know what time this is going until?
They only had 100 tickets, but I would suggest calling them to find out.  I know Footaction on the 440 in Jersey City is also doing tickets.  I would take a chance on that.  I know the Champs in Willowbrook also said they were getting them as well.  There's a few FL locations in that area getting them.

They only had 100 tickets, but I would suggest calling them to find out.  I know Footaction on the 440 in Jersey City is also doing tickets.  I would take a chance on that.  I know the Champs in Willowbrook also said they were getting them as well.  There's a few FL locations in that area getting them.
thanks, i was going to try to make my way to gsp today to see what was going on over there

Why do people think these are a general release...looks like y'all generally gonna miss out...y'all bugging

Not doubting they are a limited QS but it is kind of hard to believe at times. These things are being carried by nearly every shoe store in every mall and every stand alone store with JB accounts in the DFW area. The quantities may be limited per store but when I think of limited QS I think of these two recent releases, the 3M Bo Knows Trainers or the Mambacurials. Maybe it's just a geographical thing.

Last edited:
I know Passaic and Patterson Foot Lockers are getting them.  And, I can't believe that ratchet Pitkin Ave. and out by City Line is getting them as well.  That is funny, but the spot downtown Newark couldn't get them.  Sheesh

Got my tickets, I felt bad for the 35+ people behind me, cause the footlocker only had 18 pairs, including the ones taken by employees already.

One thing people are not realizing is that suede has a nap. If all the nap is in the same direction, u get nice even color. If the nap is in different directions, u get the ashy Larry look.

Got my tickets, I felt bad for the 35+ people behind me, cause the footlocker only had 18 pairs, including the ones taken by employees already.

why? those 35+ people got the same chance you have, its not like you secured a pair because you got your tickets ahead of them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom