Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

tumblr_mekngluSIF1rurv44.gif

Last edited:
It looks like the same exact material as on the cavs.

The hype for these is going to be crazy, I have no clue how I'm going to be able to grab them.

Call me whatever you want, but with 50 million Grapes produced, I would rather go after these... To me they both look nice...

What kinda release you think these will be?
They are a limited release, sort of like the white/red 14's a while back, but more people will want these, so they wont sit.... They are not a QS, tho... Numbers wise I would say more than the Royal 1's... Maybe Olive 9 type numbers, is the shoe I think the the numbers will better compare with......

It looks like the same exact material as on the cavs.

The hype for these is going to be crazy, I have no clue how I'm going to be able to grab them.

It's not the same material as the Cavs. The Cavs are Nubuck and these are Suede. I wish they were nubuck at the very least. Damn the GS look :smokin

They are a limited release, sort of like the white/red 14's a while back, but more people will want these, so they wont sit.... They are not a QS, tho... Numbers wise I would say more than the Royal 1's... Maybe Olive 9 type numbers, is the shoe I think the the numbers will better compare with......

That doesnt sound good for me. I got up early for olives and struck out. Just want one pair damn..
Thanks for the info though fam

- material: not complete nubuck (like the toro 4s). its more towards a suede

- official lace lock color: aqua

- release: unsure

Not my cup of tea especially with those pics showing how ashy they are.... :x

Good luck to all who want them though!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom