Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

(This is some random custom... but they could possibly look like this, if they dropped)
We've been knowing It's "The year of the V" ... That info isn't new, however i'm sure a lot of you cats will scoop black Grapes, if they launch.
That being said, I won't have to buy as much this year, as I'm done with Vs -- waaaay too many in the shoe room.
I'll just wait patiently for the the VI drops that are coming, then go HAM
Deff feeling these over the ones Jordan Brand is releasing those eyelets are a no though. 
sick.gif

dont ask us .. if you want to trade them then trade them. Hell you can trade concords for black grapes if you want. Theyre your shoes.

this

exactly make your on decisions, whatever u like then do it. this is what is wrong with some ppl i swear

next ppl will be asking how to dress etc etc etc etc. oh wait they do that already

suede!!!!!!!!!! all the way please, gotta get the black to complete the grape pack!

I think JB knows that leather would throw the black grapes off. If anything they should've been durabuck but either way I'm going to cop them

i honestly think if ONLY people who wore and collected jordans bought them,, they would be just like any other shoe. With the exception of OG releases

^ why are some pairs called chicago or cherry or fire red .. all the same colorway right?

Who cares honestly. They shouldnt need a stupid nick name anyway but thats hownit is these days

^^ i was thinking that same thing...the aqua is that blue in the 8s right? not the teal/green color

wish they used the nubuck or durabuck (whatever they call it) that was used on the 2006 version of the black metallic V's.  looks like it'll be the seude material used on the 2011 black metallic V's

I was at Fab concert last night in cleveland, they don't look too bad in person but the Ashy-ness was def present

He tweeted a pic of them

I was looking at the instagram comments. The way people kiss up to celebs is disgusting.

missed out on the white grapes, so looks like I'm gonna have to try and cop these. not too bad of a consolation prize i guess.

pre-order here is $245 shipped.  Not saying you should, but better than some other prices I've seen.  Only sizes 8,9,12,13.

Not sure whether these will be QS or just a limited GR, so we'll come to see if this was a good price.  Not sure they could have made these in the same numbers as the white Grape.

I've never ordered from them, but seems legit.

http://deadstocknj.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-5-black-grape

Back
Top Bottom