Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Thankyou for the info bro, i appreciate it alot. Interesting you say only true sneakerheads. I agree, but its funny when i say that cos some what they call them self 'true sneakerheads" dont buy non og cw's but i agree. The general public arnt as interested in these as the white grapes. From what your saying, the thirst is definatley real. I guess its hard over in aus to tell cos we get them before you guys so i always am in the dark until the day as far as how hard itl be. White grapes were a easy as cop too. Footlocker managers not getting them is a concern. Il be tryna cop 2 then for sure. I know there will be someone i know that misses out and il love to help them and if not, just means i can take my pair straight to the foot game without a worry. Il keep you all posted what its like in the morning here. Nerves are defintley setting in, and choosing a pair of kicks to wear isnt helping lmao!!!! might just go with an unds of something normal like bred 13's il save something special for playoffs.Goodluck fam. damn this sneakerlife shortens our life span alot!!
From everything you said you remind me of an Australian version of me. lol. Good luck and cop two if you can. Somebody will definitely want them. 

s/b this is one shoe that even the "I only want OG colorways" dudes want. This is a retro+ that should have been an OG colorway IMO. Obviously many others agree.

Last edited:
If I didn't wear such a "common" size, I'd lounge a bit till the evening then head out, but considering only one size 13, I'm out in the A.M. pulling a grimy camp for these. 

I'm too old for this "stuff."

I went to Dtlr today they was passing out tickets. I was last person in line. After passing out tixs on fcfs basis they decide to raffle off the last 3 sizes they had left. I was last so i got last tix. Well what u know called my num. Was lucky but it wasnt my size its an 11. So hopefully i can get a trade for my size.
Damn I need an 11 but your in atl, what size were you looking for?

500 people showed up for 160 pairs.....WTF

Why do people that bring their whole family to a line up and cry when a dude who wants one pair skips them. Do they not see it coming? I mean **** at least twenty people jumped in front of the "family"
laugh.gif

Either way. One guaranteed ticket so far. JJ you better ready that bookbag!!!!
i
Word. For raffles, I expect people to bring whoever they can to get tickets for better odds. For guaranteed tickets, only the people who want the kicks or their reps should be there. A family in line for guaranteed tix are a family of resellers and I have no respect, remorse or sorrow for them. I'm skipping them, ASAP.

If I didn't wear such a "common" size, I'd lounge a bit till the evening then head out, but considering only one size 13, I'm out in the A.M. pulling a grimy camp for these. 

I'm too old for this "stuff."

Passaic or Paterson? If I dont hit for one of these raffles I'll be doing the same. What size are you? If I hit for more than one at a spot that didnt ask for sizes I'll pass to you since I know you're local.

Passaic or Paterson? If I dont hit for one of these raffles I'll be doing the same. What size are you? If I hit for more than one at a spot that didnt ask for sizes I'll pass to you since I know you're local.
Pasaic and Paterson are fcfs.  And I need a 12 - 13.  But, I'm going into the city tomorrow morning.  I'm pulling the 24 hours LeMans camp which I'm not looking forward to...but, it's either that or risk reseller prices, and if CMB Kicks in South Orange wasn't so tardy with the price release info, I'd probably just have went to them.  But, now I can't sleep and is wired like a '77 Chevy, so I'm more than likely doing more sleeping while camping than anything else.  Long night ahead...sigh.  Too bad Market & Broad downtown Newark wasn't getting these...

Jordan V Black Grapes available on http://www.motorboatjones9s2012.com/   pre order now to get discounts!

Dirt cheap.

http://www.motorboatjones9s2012.com said:
Q: Are your shoes authentic?

Yes, the shoes we sell are 100% authentic. Because we know our products and assure authenticity, we provide a 100% money-back guarantee on all our shoes. Please understand that we make every attempt to only sell 100% authentic footwear; however, if -- for any reason -- you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we ask you to simply return them for a refund.

How can you not trust them?

Anybody bought their props for pucs yet? Ill be stopping by walmart to buy some welches grape juice for pics.. As we speak im taking my steaks out the freezer to make room for my grapes. But on a more serious note, did anyones shoe strore get any socks or accessories for these. I guess they wont stock anything because of the o.g color grapes are similar?

Just got on this and didn't read anything on this thread, just wanna make sure HOW THESE FIT all my others 5s are size 10 because they always say they run big but now there saying these run small should I go up .5. I FIT 10-10.5

grape 5 ran 1/2 size to big but what my friend said there was more cushioning in the black grape 5...but everyone feet are different

Last edited:
grape 5 ran 1/2 size to big but what my friend said there was more cushioning in the black grape 5...but everyone feet are different
probably the upper is tighter since the material is different. squishing your foot into the cushion more

probably the upper is tighter since the material is different. squishing your foot into the cushion more

Cannot confirm this. I have the 2000 retros and those were defintely running bigger because they were less stuffed. Its quite a miracle that the recent retro 5 is more stuffed than earlier releases.
The tongue and the upper feels thicker than the
Retros i own from 2000.

Back
Top Bottom