Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

That's not high quality suede... All suede is like that. lol
lol at high quality anything with JB these dayz
the only shoes JB uses some sort of quality materials are on the Premios everything else is made of cheap sh*t
laugh.gif

Last edited:
when i swung by the mall to cop my pair yesterday, i ran up on a dude rocking one foot grapes one foot metallics both with the nike air on the back.

I cant understand why anyone would do this other than the "hey look at me" factor of wearing diff cw's of the same shoe. :lol:

So after trying nearly 24 hours straight, (JJ, FNL, End, calling around, and straight up trying to buy people's off of them) I settled for these as a consolation prize.

They aren't grapes but I had to walk away with something!? Got these and 6 pair of Nike socks for $80.

View media item 456603View media item 456604View media item 456605View media item 456606View media item 456607

thats no consolation prize, thats a punishment.

You guys are so cool

I really want to try dying mines too but knowing my luck, I will most likely end up ******g them up lol

they look really dope though. 

I would just like to finally see these in hand. When I first saw pics a while a go, I didn't know if it would actually happen. When I first saw them, I thought those look crazy. A definite must grab, but I thought it would be mission impossible. Well every shoe these days are, but I thought it would be extra. So I am just glad these are on the way (shortly, when I get shipping) to my address. Soon come !

Damn that's amazing ^^^^ ! Dudes are asking like 3 around here. Dudes with receipts that is, no one wants no grey market kick !

That's retail man, add shipping and tax. Dude did that for a 20 dollar bill.

Last edited:
So with this craze going on, y'all think these are a worthy trade for space jams? I mean they are cool and all, just not really my cup of tea...

id say bred xi = these but any other xi is worth more by atleast 80
really??? This is what the shoe game is like? Bred xi=non og colorway ? Some ugly , fake looking v's? Imo these are horrible! These r selling better then og grape colorway smh

really??? This is what the shoe game is like? Bred xi=non og colorway ? Some ugly , fake looking v's? Imo these are horrible! These r selling better then og grape colorway smh

fake looking colorway? not really. this is one of the best retro + colorways ever. the colorway could have actually passed for a OG colorway.

Here we go. People thinking the only nice colorways are the OG ones. If they keep retro-ing OG colorways and never come out with anything new, whats the point of that?
Alot of the new colorways are really nice looking

Back
Top Bottom