Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

These sound a lot more like the Olives release in terms of in store numbers.

Even selling out overseas immediately, I can't think of another shoe that's done that. Olives were still on sites for months in select sizes, grapes are still there, breds were there for a day or two...this is the only time I've ever heard of that.

It may just be new site procedures or something but this was new.

the blk grapes sold out almost instantly out in germany, most stores sold out with in the hour.  i was able to get a extra sz 9 and 11 to resell out of pure luck.

You guys have to understand, they may restock, but only like 7-8 pairs, it won't be another 13-14 pair run. When 1 store in a whole county got them, you can bet its gonna be limited restocks

I don't see these restocking any time soon. I just know with the olives they held back some stock for grand openings of HOHs, villas and footaction on 34th

got two pairs, one my true size, the other .5 down (size? only had full sizes, no half sizes)

hopefully they fit alright

I doubt these have a multi-chain restock like other Js this year. But I could see nike tweet out a random restock on a Wednesday night like they've been doing.

Lmao this dude had to switch that greed to luck. I'm dying over here.... that r Kelly gif

Last edited:
one suggestion is to put your shoes in a ziplock bag and throw a silica gel pack in there.

That's actually bad for the shoe if you keep them in the ziplock too long. The plastic will eventually stick to the shoe and the leather/pleather/materials need to breathe or it'll dry up and crack. Your best bet is to just stock them in a closet where there is no sunlight or humidity.

I feel like people are misunderstanding what quick strike means. So I'll repost this

A release doesn't get a "QS" label based on production numbers. A QS release is a sneaker that was not originally planned in the Nike/JB's release schedule in the beginning of the year when everything is originally, but is added at a later on during the fiscal year. Because QS releases just spring up (this release most likely came about because of it would probably be easily to produce at the back end of the Grape 5 run) and arent initially planned they're production runs are shorter due to the production runs of previously scheduled shoes and that's why their quantities are generally smaller than GR releases. But technically you could have a BRED xi quantity QS release if time allowed for it. 

So saying something isn't a QS just based on availability and numbers isn't correct. Although due to the nature of a QS release their production runs are under more constraint due to previously scheduled shoes.  This is why some shoe we hear about close to a year before release and others only a few short months before release date.

^ lol
Just got tracking info from footlocker
Waiting on eastbay and Finishline cancelled my order.
I'm out the jb for a while just grapped for my family no resell

That's actually bad for the shoe if you keep them in the ziplock too long. The plastic will eventually stick to the shoe and the leather/pleather/materials need to breathe or it'll dry up and crack. Your best bet is to just stock them in a closet where there is no sunlight or humidity.
Good look fellas, I rock my kicks on rotation so they won't be in too long. So a silica in a zip lock, maybe let it breathe? Normally store most my boxes in a closet with no light, in a basement which doesn't get much humid. My xi's and vi's has gotten a bit yellowing over the years. Any other tips?

He said sonata= losing. Lmao

not trying to knock anyone with a sonata, altho i think hyundais are absolute garbage, but you damn sure aint stuntin in one. that pic has it all tho. Even a beer in a plastic cup on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom