Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

guy in back with the thong sandals and socks looks like the typical mom and pops store owner haha thats probs their stock and dude threw some footlocker bags on the floor so it looked like he balled out

That's actually bad for the shoe if you keep them in the ziplock too long. The plastic will eventually stick to the shoe and the leather/pleather/materials need to breathe or it'll dry up and crack. Your best bet is to just stock them in a closet where there is no sunlight or humidity.
Yea if you keep them in the ziplock too long but if you take them out sometimes and let them breathe then this is the best way to keep them fresh the longest.

aziz-ansari.gif

:rofl:

at the guy swapping lace locks and asking for opinions...funny thing is if nike did that and sold as a pack the exact same shoes with super duper mo fo super sayan limited tags on they would sell like candies on an elementary. :smh: :smh: :smh: sometimes I think a nuclear bomb would be too little for this ****** up world... :rofl:

See theres that pic of dudes thinkin they on some ballin type status for buyin multiple pais of shoes but ridin in a sonata. Not knockin anyone who drive one but u aint ballin in that one bit

Then there finishline doin this BS

View media item 458181

bad enough dudes doin that crap but why you gotta promote it

Last edited:
That's actually bad for the shoe if you keep them in the ziplock too long. The plastic will eventually stick to the shoe and the leather/pleather/materials need to breathe or it'll dry up and crack. Your best bet is to just stock them in a closet where there is no sunlight or humidity.
ty ill take that to note. might not be a huge problem for me because all my shoes come out every so often

See theres that pic of dudes thinkin they on some ballin type status for buyin multiple pais of shoes but ridin in a sonata. Not knockin anyone who drive one but u aint ballin in that one bit

Then there finishline doin this BS

View media item 458181

bad enough dudes doin that crap but why you gotta promote it
it's also why I went from really wanting this shoe, to not really carrying that I didn't get it. Looking at people in stupid pics with the white grapes kind of turned me off. Also, Nike seemed to have graped out every shoe in their lineup.

These sound a lot more like the Olives release in terms of in store numbers.

Even selling out overseas immediately, I can't think of another shoe that's done that. Olives were still on sites for months in select sizes, grapes are still there, breds were there for a day or two...this is the only time I've ever heard of that.

It may just be new site procedures or something but this was new.

waaaaaaayyy more olives then these... at least in my area their was.

Damn ! Now I feel like popcorn mayne ! Buttery !

On a side note, I don't even want to comment at the two stunners, they just really feeling themselves ! Like heaaavvvvyyyyyy !!!!!!!!
dont u hate when pics or commercials make u want something .. man he killin that popcorn haha

Back
Top Bottom