Air Jordan V Black Metallic 2011 Vol. 23 Stitched

Dudes can't stand to see someone else like something they don't like. Smh yes the suede sucks.(though its not the same as the v/red 6s thank god) but you have to be kidding me talkin bout the shape. How the eff do these look like clown shoes? The shape is not off my any means. My man found something to hate on in every pic. Stop it. Just don't buy em then.

Dudes can't stand to see someone else like something they don't like. Smh yes the suede sucks.(though its not the same as the v/red 6s thank god) but you have to be kidding me talkin bout the shape. How the eff do these look like clown shoes? The shape is not off my any means. My man found something to hate on in every pic. Stop it. Just don't buy em then.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

PTone wrote:
air-jordan-5-v-black-metallic-silver-2011-136027-010.jpg

Prob gonna retail for $150 but don't be surprised if you see $170-$175...

#FKINCOPPEDNOQUESTIONSASKED

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i dont get it...you been around these forums forever...dont you already have a pair of 2007's?

these are SOO passed...they ruined my favorite pair of jordans...im glad i got a pair of 07's basically deadstock

010516_1_p.jpg

YEP. A VNDS PAIR OF 2000'S. 2 PAIRS OF 2007'S ONE DS AND ONE VNDS.

THESE ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE JORDANS, PROBABLY TOP 3, AND THEY LOOK GOOD TO ME. COMPARING THE 2011'S WITH THE PIC YOU POSTED, 2011'S SEEM TO HAVE A SHORTER TOEBOX AND A LONGER TONGUE PLUS I ACTUALLY LIKE THE "SMURF" SOLES MORE. WOULD I LIKE DURABUCK? SURE, BUT THE SUEDE/NUBUCK LOOKS FINE TO ME. PICKING UP 2 PAIRS MINIMUM.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, GOD FORBID I HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN MOST AND BUY A SHOE I LIKE
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

PTone wrote:
air-jordan-5-v-black-metallic-silver-2011-136027-010.jpg

Prob gonna retail for $150 but don't be surprised if you see $170-$175...

#FKINCOPPEDNOQUESTIONSASKED

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i dont get it...you been around these forums forever...dont you already have a pair of 2007's?

these are SOO passed...they ruined my favorite pair of jordans...im glad i got a pair of 07's basically deadstock

010516_1_p.jpg

YEP. A VNDS PAIR OF 2000'S. 2 PAIRS OF 2007'S ONE DS AND ONE VNDS.

THESE ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE JORDANS, PROBABLY TOP 3, AND THEY LOOK GOOD TO ME. COMPARING THE 2011'S WITH THE PIC YOU POSTED, 2011'S SEEM TO HAVE A SHORTER TOEBOX AND A LONGER TONGUE PLUS I ACTUALLY LIKE THE "SMURF" SOLES MORE. WOULD I LIKE DURABUCK? SURE, BUT THE SUEDE/NUBUCK LOOKS FINE TO ME. PICKING UP 2 PAIRS MINIMUM.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, GOD FORBID I HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN MOST AND BUY A SHOE I LIKE
eyes.gif

I won't buy these like I didn't buy the 2010 Flint XIIIs.... I have 07s that I'm trying to Sea Glow and will find a way tho by some with "Nike Air". Some people are serious when the say "suede or changing a classic means no go" I am one of them....

I won't buy these like I didn't buy the 2010 Flint XIIIs.... I have 07s that I'm trying to Sea Glow and will find a way tho by some with "Nike Air". Some people are serious when the say "suede or changing a classic means no go" I am one of them....

man, i don't get it, they corrected the shape of the shoe but took away the best part of the shoe

catch 22, if it was durabuck or nubuck these would $&%$ all over the 07 pair

and that's not a biased reply because i happen to have the 07's still in ds condition

man, i don't get it, they corrected the shape of the shoe but took away the best part of the shoe

catch 22, if it was durabuck or nubuck these would $&%$ all over the 07 pair

and that's not a biased reply because i happen to have the 07's still in ds condition

C'mon it's got to be more passing on these than that. Best I can hope for is that these sit and receive a lot of hate on NT like the Raging Bull V pack did. Picking up a pack for $185 after a month or 2 from release date (in my sz 12)...damn near bought me tears of joy.

C'mon it's got to be more passing on these than that. Best I can hope for is that these sit and receive a lot of hate on NT like the Raging Bull V pack did. Picking up a pack for $185 after a month or 2 from release date (in my sz 12)...damn near bought me tears of joy.

ughh why suede jb cmon. they give the new grey 5s somethin nice but screw wit these cuz they think theyre a classic so ppl will buy anyway. sadly its true and theyll sell out, but ill b searching for 07s now.

ughh why suede jb cmon. they give the new grey 5s somethin nice but screw wit these cuz they think theyre a classic so ppl will buy anyway. sadly its true and theyll sell out, but ill b searching for 07s now.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

i paid retail i hate you
mad.gif
laugh.gif

i owned 2000,2007 and i love the 5 to death shoe that turned me into a shoe fiend..come on guys lets be real these are nice they arent ugly shape is nice and sole looks 10x better than 07..these wont sit trust me people will end up changing there minds.
tired.gif

will cop a pair if i have money just incase my 2000s dont survive 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

i paid retail i hate you
mad.gif
laugh.gif

i owned 2000,2007 and i love the 5 to death shoe that turned me into a shoe fiend..come on guys lets be real these are nice they arent ugly shape is nice and sole looks 10x better than 07..these wont sit trust me people will end up changing there minds.
tired.gif

will cop a pair if i have money just incase my 2000s dont survive 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom