Air Jordan V Black Metallic 2011 Vol. 23 Stitched

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

I likes, a lot of the ppl doubtin the suede but they haven't even given it a chance
Pretty much.
But some people like things the way they have always been and don't like change.
Me personally suede doesn't bother me.
These will be copped and worn, so i don't expect them to stay fresh forever 

I likes, a lot of the ppl doubtin the suede but they haven't even given it a chance
Pretty much.
But some people like things the way they have always been and don't like change.
Me personally suede doesn't bother me.
These will be copped and worn, so i don't expect them to stay fresh forever 

it's a material, not a step dad
either you like the way it looks or you don't

Originally Posted by All Ready

yeah they're 20 years old....i dunno why they would change NOW....smh

yeah they're 20 years old....i dunno why they would change NOW....smh

ninjahood wrote:

i dont get it...you been around these forums forever...dont you already have a pair of 2007's?

these are SOO passed...they ruined my favorite pair of jordans...im glad i got a pair of 07's basically deadstock

010516_1_p.jpg

Your 07's didnt turn yellow?? I had mine sitting in the closet for years basically the same, pretty much deadstock and took em out earlier this year and the damn things are yellowed. Everywhere. sole, nets you name it. I'm not one to complain about that cause I know that it slowly happens but damn, after hardly wearing them you think I wore em every day for years after how yellow they got just for sitting. I use em for beaters now 
eyes.gif

ninjahood wrote:

i dont get it...you been around these forums forever...dont you already have a pair of 2007's?

these are SOO passed...they ruined my favorite pair of jordans...im glad i got a pair of 07's basically deadstock

010516_1_p.jpg

Your 07's didnt turn yellow?? I had mine sitting in the closet for years basically the same, pretty much deadstock and took em out earlier this year and the damn things are yellowed. Everywhere. sole, nets you name it. I'm not one to complain about that cause I know that it slowly happens but damn, after hardly wearing them you think I wore em every day for years after how yellow they got just for sitting. I use em for beaters now 
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mean, it gets ashy easily, and when it creases, it creases in an ugly manner. What's there to like about suede?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mean, it gets ashy easily, and when it creases, it creases in an ugly manner. What's there to like about suede?

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

010516_1_p.jpg

eyes.gif

my pair is still icy, you must've stored em near some heat source or around alot of humidity...doesn't hurt to toss in a good bag of silica packs.

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

010516_1_p.jpg

eyes.gif

my pair is still icy, you must've stored em near some heat source or around alot of humidity...doesn't hurt to toss in a good bag of silica packs.

The ashy part sucks but I never had the 5s before so must copp! If it is 150 if not idk then...

The ashy part sucks but I never had the 5s before so must copp! If it is 150 if not idk then...

This is hilarious
roll.gif

This is hilarious
roll.gif

Love the suede upper.
glasses.gif

None of y'all better prevent me from coppin my pair from Eastbay.

But I know this will be JUST like last year's VI. JUST LIKE.

Back
Top Bottom