Air Jordan V Black Metallic 2011 Vol. 23 Stitched

Good news no suede its nubuck and the tint on the sole isn't as blue as previous pics 
happy.gif

Good news no suede its nubuck and the tint on the sole isn't as blue as previous pics 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

For the people that don't like the ashy material on these, why not just cop the 07s? I've seen DS pairs go on eBay for like $180 shipped, which is like $10 more than what you would pay if you ordered the 2011 pair online and paid shipping..I got my 07 pair last year on eBay for $150 shipped, deadstock. 
The price has gone up now probably because of those pics of the 2011 pair I wish I would have copped a pair when they were all over ebay for reasonable prices but I will settle for the 2011.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

For the people that don't like the ashy material on these, why not just cop the 07s? I've seen DS pairs go on eBay for like $180 shipped, which is like $10 more than what you would pay if you ordered the 2011 pair online and paid shipping..I got my 07 pair last year on eBay for $150 shipped, deadstock. 
The price has gone up now probably because of those pics of the 2011 pair I wish I would have copped a pair when they were all over ebay for reasonable prices but I will settle for the 2011.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Good news no suede its nubuck and the tint on the sole isn't as blue as previous pics�
happy.gif
so people have been saying it's suede?
this whole time i was under the impression it was nubuck just like the varsity red vi's as opposed to the durabuck that was on the 00 infrareds vi's & 07 black metallic v's.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Good news no suede its nubuck and the tint on the sole isn't as blue as previous pics�
happy.gif
so people have been saying it's suede?
this whole time i was under the impression it was nubuck just like the varsity red vi's as opposed to the durabuck that was on the 00 infrareds vi's & 07 black metallic v's.

I wasnt feeling them

so i picked these up before Ebay got flooded with those

They didnt come with lacelocks though... lol
so im currently looking. anybody with a pair they dont need HMU

I wasnt feeling them

nice pickup, thebeast23.
i've been looking for a ds pair for the past couple years but can't seem to find a non-yellowing pair in a sz 9.5.
the search continues...

nice pickup, thebeast23.
i've been looking for a ds pair for the past couple years but can't seem to find a non-yellowing pair in a sz 9.5.
the search continues...

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

nice pickup, thebeast23.
the search continues...

thnx
I had to do a lil clean up after i got em. my soles are yellowing but imma get sum seaglow and work on that

O this was a steal too. @ $90 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

nice pickup, thebeast23.
the search continues...

thnx
I had to do a lil clean up after i got em. my soles are yellowing but imma get sum seaglow and work on that

O this was a steal too. @ $90 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dammit, that Sneaker Files video just sealed the deal, these are so sexy and must be copped
pimp.gif

Dammit, that Sneaker Files video just sealed the deal, these are so sexy and must be copped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

I wasnt feeling them

NOW THAT'S SOME GOD DAMN 3M. NICE PICKUP FOR SURE.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

I wasnt feeling them

NOW THAT'S SOME GOD DAMN 3M. NICE PICKUP FOR SURE.

Damn beast, great find.

I was bidding on a DS pair of 2000's about a month ago, and lost them last minute at $340. Bugs me every time I think about it.

Damn beast, great find.

I was bidding on a DS pair of 2000's about a month ago, and lost them last minute at $340. Bugs me every time I think about it.

Back
Top Bottom