Air Jordan V Black Metallic 2011 Vol. 23 Stitched

cant we just use a suede brush to remove any dust that makes the shoe look ashy?

i don't think its that big of a problem to me.

im not buying into the idea that the 3M tounge is going to be removed, even JB knows that is the most iconic part of the shoe.

cant we just use a suede brush to remove any dust that makes the shoe look ashy?

im not buying into the idea that the 3M tounge is going to be removed, even JB knows that is the most iconic part of the shoe.

Might cop.  My 07's are beat 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

laugh.gif

ex "flu game" xii

laugh.gif

ex "flu game" xii

Originally Posted by ColdCity

laugh.gif

ex "flu game" xii

If this is really the case then it's the deal breaker for me.  I'll let everything else slide but the lack of
3M (actually jb's version of 3M which doesn't reflect as bright) I can't. 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

laugh.gif

ex "flu game" xii

If this is really the case then it's the deal breaker for me.  I'll let everything else slide but the lack of
3M (actually jb's version of 3M which doesn't reflect as bright) I can't. 

Back
Top Bottom