Air Jordan V Fire Reds to re-retro? 1/26/13

im all over these....the 99's were the J's that really started off my collecting in middle school and possibly my fav J's...had to sell em tho cuz when i bought em my foot was still growing

one of my all time favorites. Hoping these wont have a huge change in the shape, and a nice reflective tongue..

Funny I'm the exact opposite. Black Midsole+3M Tongue=:smokin
For me personally, they're the fire reds, so I want them to HAVE a bunch of fire red. We will see which version actually comes out and see who lucks out :lol:

Black midsole !!! 3M tongue !!! NO TACKY #23 ON THE SIDE !!!!

Im excited. Cant wait to cop!

like them, but i told myself I'm not getting any thing post- 2007 so NO go! ill just stick with some 99s. 

if these have a swoosh on the back................ (which I doubt).

plus I heard that the reason JB doesnt throw the swoosh on J's anymore is because of legal issues. Its weird tho cus Nike owns JB

Black sole is a classic. The red sole is modern. I'm definitely getting it if it doesn't have that gimmicky 23 on the side and red is not as dark as the picture shown.

one of the 4 last j's til i retire.

JB was dead wrong for those cdps in 08 man..watch them individually releaes all 1-13 over the years.

Last edited:
If it's black midsole/3M tongue then they will be purchased...with or without the 23 on the side.

Back
Top Bottom