Air Jordan V Retro - BLACK/MET. SILVER/VARSITY RED & WHITE/MID. NAVY/VARSITY RED - Fall 2011

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I WAS THE ONLY GUY IN THE FLINT 13 THREAD WHO WAS MAD AT THEM TAKING OUT THE 3M. IT WAS DEVASTATING ON THAT SHOE AND WILL BE DEVASTING ON THIS SHOE IF IT ISN'T INCLUDED. I'M SURE DUDES IN HERE WILL FIND A WAY TO DEFEND THE DECISION WITH THE SAME COMMENTS AS IN THE FLINT THREAD, "I'M TOO OLD FOR THAT FLASHY 3M TONGUE. I'M GLAD THEY TOOK IT OUT."  
laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Nah..I actually agree with you on this one. They should keep it true to form. I passed on the '10 flints cuz of the 3m removal. I went to cop, but after taking a look at them in person, I put it back and walked out the store. I'm really really hoping everything comes correct on this years retro..
If no 3M, it would definitely be a pass with no hesitation.  
Memphis,
laugh.gif
  I remember that person saying they are too old for 3M on the 13's anyway, even though 35 year old MJ wore them back in 1998. 

Dudes are funny as hell.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I WAS THE ONLY GUY IN THE FLINT 13 THREAD WHO WAS MAD AT THEM TAKING OUT THE 3M. IT WAS DEVASTATING ON THAT SHOE AND WILL BE DEVASTING ON THIS SHOE IF IT ISN'T INCLUDED. I'M SURE DUDES IN HERE WILL FIND A WAY TO DEFEND THE DECISION WITH THE SAME COMMENTS AS IN THE FLINT THREAD, "I'M TOO OLD FOR THAT FLASHY 3M TONGUE. I'M GLAD THEY TOOK IT OUT."  
laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Nah..I actually agree with you on this one. They should keep it true to form. I passed on the '10 flints cuz of the 3m removal. I went to cop, but after taking a look at them in person, I put it back and walked out the store. I'm really really hoping everything comes correct on this years retro..
Memphis,
laugh.gif
  I remember that person saying they are too old for 3M on the 13's anyway, even though 35 year old MJ wore them back in 1998. 

Dudes are funny as hell.  
QFT.

DONT REMEMBER WHO SAID IT BUT I LITERALLY FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR AT WORK FROM LAUGHING SO HARD

laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Memphis,
laugh.gif

Dudes are funny as hell.  
QFT.

DONT REMEMBER WHO SAID IT BUT I LITERALLY FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR AT WORK FROM LAUGHING SO HARD

Originally Posted by Iondajayz

Hopefully the black colorway is the OG without the #23 on the side. That would be very dope

That's what I'm hoping for.  That and durabuck leather. 

Hopefully the black colorway is the OG without the #23 on the side. That would be very dope

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT DURABUCK BUT I'M HOPING. PROBABLY WILL BE THE SAME MATERIAL AS CHARCOAL 9'S OR BLK/VARSITY RED 6S.

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT DURABUCK BUT I'M HOPING. PROBABLY WILL BE THE SAME MATERIAL AS CHARCOAL 9'S OR BLK/VARSITY RED 6S.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

na u definatley wasnt the only dude mad. I clearly expressed my anger in that thread lol. but I learned to deal wit it though since it was a underlying extra feature but it stands out on V's n it would be a horrible decision to take it out since thats one thing V's r known for.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

na u definatley wasnt the only dude mad. I clearly expressed my anger in that thread lol. but I learned to deal wit it though since it was a underlying extra feature but it stands out on V's n it would be a horrible decision to take it out since thats one thing V's r known for.

I thnk it will b durabuck cuz its on the Bordeaux but u never know nowadays lol 

I thnk it will b durabuck cuz its on the Bordeaux but u never know nowadays lol 

Back
Top Bottom