Air Jordan V Retro - BLACK/MET. SILVER/VARSITY RED & WHITE/MID. NAVY/VARSITY RED - Fall 2011

Originally Posted by HatchMo

The White upper is all patent like the euro released "del sols." I saw the samples and in person i think they looked nice! The Black Metallic V's sample i saw was perfect!

Looks like you were right. I prefer the black ones anyway. Still, hope you change the samples.

The White upper is all patent like the euro released "del sols." I saw the samples and in person i think they looked nice! The Black Metallic V's sample i saw was perfect!

Looks like you were right. I prefer the black ones anyway. Still, hope you change the samples.

I do not like the PL on those 5's either. Pic of black/metallic 5's with no 23 on side is nice

I do not like the PL on those 5's either. Pic of black/metallic 5's with no 23 on side is nice

was the metallics durabuck?

was the metallics durabuck?

23 or not These will be copped my metallics were beat to the ground wish I had enough to double up

23 or not These will be copped my metallics were beat to the ground wish I had enough to double up

I wish they would release these sample V's instead of those white patent leather ones

14935447.jpg

minus the little eye on the bottom

I wish they would release these sample V's instead of those white patent leather ones

14935447.jpg

minus the little eye on the bottom

Originally Posted by joekamel

Daver wrote:

So the black / met silver / varsity red retro for Fall 2011 will be these?

From what was mentioned earlier, it will be those without the 23. Just like the OG from 1990 and the retro from 1999. Those in the pic are the 2007 (?) retro. Let's just hope it stays durabuck material!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by joekamel

Daver wrote:

So the black / met silver / varsity red retro for Fall 2011 will be these?

From what was mentioned earlier, it will be those without the 23. Just like the OG from 1990 and the retro from 1999. Those in the pic are the 2007 (?) retro. Let's just hope it stays durabuck material!
laugh.gif

I may be in the minority but the 23 has always been one of my favorite parts of this shoe. That was one of the first things I noticed as a kid.

I may be in the minority but the 23 has always been one of my favorite parts of this shoe. That was one of the first things I noticed as a kid.

im not really into the all PL shoes, they just look cheap.

But JB has been trending to do one of these every year, last year it was the PL white 9 (it was ugly too.) and before that the aforementioned del sol all white 5

im not really into the all PL shoes, they just look cheap.

But JB has been trending to do one of these every year, last year it was the PL white 9 (it was ugly too.) and before that the aforementioned del sol all white 5

Originally Posted by jerrypharmd

I always preferred it without the 23, it gives it a cleaner look

Right on time, because my 99's have cloudy bubbles

Originally Posted by jerrypharmd

I always preferred it without the 23, it gives it a cleaner look

Right on time, because my 99's have cloudy bubbles

Back
Top Bottom