Air Jordan V Retro - BLACK/MET. SILVER/VARSITY RED & WHITE/MID. NAVY/VARSITY RED - Fall 2011

too bad about the pl upper.  the navy cw would've looked really good minus the shine.

too bad about the pl upper.  the navy cw would've looked really good minus the shine.

it looks like only the back of the shoe has that glossy look to it or is it just my eyes. still gonna cop tho glossy or no glossy 
tongue.gif

it looks like only the back of the shoe has that glossy look to it or is it just my eyes. still gonna cop tho glossy or no glossy 
tongue.gif

Instead of the Grape/Laney Pack...can't be we a pack with the 2 OG colorway retros that were retoed in 99...These Black ones and the white ones from the countdown pack without the 23.

It would be better than the Infrared VI pack.

Instead of the Grape/Laney Pack...can't be we a pack with the 2 OG colorway retros that were retoed in 99...These Black ones and the white ones from the countdown pack without the 23.

It would be better than the Infrared VI pack.

KAL.. Solid pic posted a few pages back.

Like I said from the get-go. I sure hope we get them without the #23 on the side.

KAL.. Solid pic posted a few pages back.

Like I said from the get-go. I sure hope we get them without the #23 on the side.

Back
Top Bottom