Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Copped an 8 for myself and a 10 for my brother.. tried for a 12 on DTLR for my homie.. sold out after I put my payment... anywhere else got a 12?

Could it be that they have limit the stock to half for online orders and the other half when the sneakers stores open back up to have them in stock?

I hear you. It’s impossible to cop from online retailers. Now with eBay charging tax and also the exchange rate being absolutely brutal, a pair of Js can cost you 400 cdn trying to go that route. It’s frustrating.
always have a US connect so you dont have to go that route. Even ask someone who's stock piling and trying to make 20-30 bucks on top to send em over to you.

Shock Drop - :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: (Still haven't shipped)
Today on SNKRs - :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
Today on Eastbay - :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

I'm betting my Eastbay pair will be the first to arrive.

Got through on dtlr! Thanks because every other site tripping. Snkrs how I get a L when I checked out at 10am. Lol

Damn snkrs got me this morning. I must’ve clicked on gender at some point and it switched to female. So it defaulted to a 12.5 instead of a 14

Nike is buried in orders rn. Placed an order for white on white AF 1’s size 4.5 for my niece back in mid-April. Still haven’t even got the shipping confirm. App still says “in process”. At least they put the money back into my card.

First time having to order from FNL online, smh

Does the order placed, with a charged card mean you got em?

Or are the orders sometimes not confirmed and it isnt official until you get the order confirmed email?

That was the worst buying experience I have ever had. It would have been so easy if the entire Country wasn't online. I was on SNKRS the second it went to $200....L

I was on footlocker with my size in my cart on the address page, kept glitching and timer expired. But FinishLine came through.

That's how it was for me too, except it was Eastbay. I copped off of Finish Line with ease.

Hit on a 12 but need a 13 unfortunately.

I needed a 12.5, but had to settle for a size 12. **** went extremely fast.

Back
Top Bottom