Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Got the email confirmation from DTLR. Hopefully I’m good. Free shipping but I got hit with tax . It’s whatever. Price of being a New Yorker....

It glitched for me on Footlocker Canada but was able to submit my payment, got an order confirmation email hoping it holds up. If you don’t immediately get in with you size as soon as it goes live you are screwed. They need to ship more pairs here it’s getting ridiculous.

I hear you. It’s impossible to cop from online retailers. Now with eBay charging tax and also the exchange rate being absolutely brutal, a pair of Js can cost you 400 cdn trying to go that route. It’s frustrating.

$90 over retail, free shipping, but even at that, my dad's size 11 is gone.

It glitched for me on Footlocker Canada but was able to submit my payment, got an order confirmation email hoping it holds up. If you don’t immediately get in with you size as soon as it goes live you are screwed. They need to ship more pairs here it’s getting ridiculous.

I've had that too in the past, only to have it cancelled at a later date. Good luck!

I underestimated this release and thought I would for sure hit on SNKRS as long as I was there at drop. Wanted to use some gift cards. At least DTLR came thru last second.

First time having to order from FNL online, smh

Does the order placed, with a charged card mean you got em?

Or are the orders sometimes not confirmed and it isnt official until you get the order confirmed email?

i got a confirm email bro and charged card

58E6D7BE-8488-4A2F-B776-F43EE2D01F30.png

I didn’t entirely trust BSTN to go through so went for an insurance pair. Will match up the best two shoes and return the other pair. Unless I just think they’re so great in person that I change my mind and decide I need two :lol:

bro thats a long way from germany too lol...the chances of some damage to the box or some **** is likelier than usual. i did the same and if this pair is nice and selling out real fast i may just keep both pairs :nthat:

Pending charge from Eastbay. It kept erroring when checking out. Waiting for emailing confirmation now.

Back
Top Bottom