Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

DTLR processing. I’m still waiting for Eastbay and not footlocker cuz I order an toddler size for a friend of mine. See what happens

I Don’t Know About Ya’ll But I’m Stoked To Get These In!

Had To Dig Out The Old Grey Tag Tinker Design Sketch Tee In Preparation For The Arrival Of My Pairs :pimp:
8859C0D1-EBA0-4DE6-B96C-1451B14F39EE.jpeg

Let’s Go!!!

I was able to to cop on the SNKRS app.. Finally.
I received my confirmation email from Nike in about 10 minutes. Before, I got the email, I had a pending charge on my credit card..
My delivery date is May 20

Unreal I took an L on SNKRS. I Couldn't have been any faster. Ended up having to fight FTL for like 30 minutes but got through and for my confirmation email.

Hate not having rewards from foot sites anymore. Thought we got some kind of award for birthdays. Did they take that away too?

For some reason snkrs makes me select my size every time now which is a major slow down not sure why it's doing this used to be auto selected in past starting to think snkrs favors iPhone users better
That happens to me. But only on the Jordan releases.

I fully expect foot sites to ship much faster than Nike. I order DMPs from Hibbett on release and had them 3 days later. Hope thats the case with these.

Back
Top Bottom