Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

It was SNKRS or bust for me since I had some GC's to use. Woke up at 7, got the pending and then I received nothing. No email, no notification about taking an L. Dahhh welp.

Checked out on champs but no conformation email yet.... the waiting game begins |l|l|l

Attachments

• 9F457401-4FBB-4D60-8340-E84FDAC61DFE.jpeg
    9F457401-4FBB-4D60-8340-E84FDAC61DFE.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 268
It was SNKRS or bust for me since I had some GC's to use. Woke up at 7, got the pending and then I received nothing. No email, no notification about taking an L. Dahhh welp.
It is tough acquiring thru SNKRS if you already have GCs only time I secured that way was on the Spidey 1s

Congrats! Time really does fly when you have a baby. i cant believe that my little one is 5 wks already. i grabbed 5c in these for when he starts to walk.
Good call, I always felt it was a little silly to waste bread on Jordan’s for baby’s before they even walk, I pretty much never had my baby’s in sneakers if they weren’t walking

but to each their own

Used to hit on snkrs somewhat regularly especially on GR’s
But it looks like I might be kinda blacklisted or something or my luck has finally run out
Past few snkrs releases I just get pending for like 10-15 then buy button pops back up
I try again then it says soldout :emoji_cry:
Same here. I felt blacklisted also. Before I hit on these today, it was the black cement 4 from last year. Then everything in between then was a L until today.

I was working a lot at my first High School job at the time (McDonalds) It sucked, but I reaped the rewards with clothes, Sneakers, games, cards, and comics. I mean my parents had no problem paying for sneakers, but they weren't going to pay for the premium priced sneakers and **** like that. So I got a job as soon as I could because I wanted sneakers. I also remember working when the Beanie Baby craze was going on, and McDonalds got those mini beanie babies. And we each could get 2 sets. I gave one to my little brother and sold the other one for 450 (no lie) to a girl at my high school's mom. With those I bought the first Black playoff 13s (the pair he originally wore for the '98 all star game) and some nice clothes to go along with them, also bought Ozzfest '98 tickets with that (General Admission floor)
Ozzfest lineup was insane. Deftones 🤟🏽🤟🏽

Agreed, Nike has some classic apparel that needs to be released again. The version that released in the 200s is now selling for about $400. I recently secured these off of eBay last week:
F433250F-BFE8-4CE2-8D81-B608BFAAA8C3.jpeg

Personally, I want them to release these again:
FD249F34-7814-4025-825D-8740F0FDB946.jpeg
that shirt is one of my grails. so fire!

This is my ultimate grail right here. My favorite design of ALL F'N TIME!!! I'm praying to God JB finally retros this sweatshirt, for the Fire Red 4's this Black Friday.

aspzwdlrwkkhygn7liih.jpg
vintage-gear-nike-flight-jumpman-sweatshirt-03-570x450.jpg

Off topic, but this sweatshirt with the OG, or `1999 Black Cement 4's is JUST ABSOLUTE F'N PERFECTION.

19764390_391068711290298_1811544319857786880_n.jpg

The closest thing we got to a retro, was the shirts and hoodies used for the Union 1 collab, a few years back.

product+.jpg

This was cool, but JUST not good enough. I need that OG Flight logo.

:lol:

Only thing I'm going to try to find is a small embroidered number kit with a similar font as the OGs or the black tongue pair and use some fabric tape to put the "23" on the side. Would be really cool if I can find something close to the OG font for sale. And with using tape, I can remove them if they don't look okay.

Back
Top Bottom