Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

I cant order through any websites now when I'm using Google Chrome. It always says permission denied. I switched over and used Firefox and it worked. I like Chrome because it's faster since it has my info saved and Firefox won't let me save my card info. I've tried clearing the browser history and cookies but it does the same thing. It just started doing this today. Anyone got any ways to fix this? It must think I'm a bot or something.

chrome://settings/siteData

Search for and delete any mention of the site you're getting denied access to. I assume it's the Foot sites.

if i forgot to login to my FL account and got a pair, is there any way to get the purchase added to my actual account to get the WC points?

Actually there is broski, call 1-800-991-6883 and give them your transaction info. I recommend this to my customers all the time because FL email is snail mail, trust me.

Saw a clip on twitter where someome said their mall was open and people standing in line for these!
Can confirm, my store did not open to the public today, but the Finish line and Shoe Palace in my mall had people lined up at the entrances nearest to them. It was pretty wild imo.

Can confirm, my store did not open to the public today, but the Finish line and Shoe Palace in my mall had people lined up at the entrances nearest to them. It was pretty wild imo.
Screenshot_20200502-202858_Samsung Internet.jpg

Grabbed a pair of eastbay at 11:30. Let's see how they are in person.
They’re pretty sweet provided you don’t get a pair that has crazy factory flaws. Leather is nice and soft and this colorway is crisp. Those ankle bubbles are sweet and don’t seem like they’ll dent or crease due to the nice leather we got on these.

I’m anticipating the absolute aneurisms that are going to go down in here when the pairs everyone all bought today from SNKRS start shipping by tomorrow night and landing in hands by Wed/Thurs this week :lol:
I know the confirmations say delivery 5/20 but I’ll be shocked if it’s really that long. I’ve placed two orders on NDC in the past month and both also generated some ridiculously far out delivery date. In reality I received both in 10 days or less, and those were just standard shipping, non-SNKRS purchases.
What about your shirts?

No shipment email from SNKRS or FTL yet, not pressed YET. Seeing everyone get their shipping confirmations has me a smidge paranoid but I'm hoping if my stuff was gonna be cancelled it would have been my now. Probably just being irrational but I really want these.

Haha Doesn’t look like 6 feet to me brudda
No shipment email from SNKRS or FTL yet, not pressed YET. Seeing everyone get their shipping confirmations has me a smidge paranoid but I'm hoping if my stuff was gonna be cancelled it would have been my now. Probably just being irrational but I really want these.
I personally think these will restock at some point considering a lot of retail locations are closed and these were still available up until 5-6PM tonight so it appears that they produced a bunch of these. I’m sure you’ll get your chance if for some reason your current order gets cancelled. What size you wear BTW ?

Haha Doesn’t look like 6 feet to me brudda

I personally think these will restock at some point considering a lot of retail locations are closed and these were still available up until 5-6PM tonight so it appears that they produced a bunch of these. I’m sure you’ll get your chance if for some reason your current order gets cancelled. What size you wear BTW ?
I hear ya but fingers crossed neither my SNKRS nor FTL order get cancelled. Am a size 13 though

Look at the trend now folks wearing white crew socks with shorts. So it would stand to reason that people would like yellowing kicks now. NOBODY on NT used to EVER say they liked the way 5s yellowed 15 years ago but now? I’ve actually seen some posts praising the yellowing. I’ve heard it all now lol
I used to hate it but I've now come to like it. Having a fresh uncreased pair was the biznazz, no I like my shoes with some character. Still clean but with the cracks and creases from living.

Back
Top Bottom