Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Shock drop pair still has no shipping info or even an update email. Might have to give them a call to make sure I don't get screwed over.

Shock drop friends who still have not gotten their order.

Hit up nike chat support, if your pair does not come by 5/4 or whatever the latest delivery date is on the email, they will give you a 20% discount on your shock drop order, so the shoes will come out to $160.

I'm one of the few who still hasn't had my pair shipped from the shock drop, and the order is still in good standing.

No shipped email from FNL yet but if you check your account, it says shipped. UPS Surepost :sick:

edit: shipped email came through 20 minutes later

Last edited:
I’m anticipating the absolute aneurisms that are going to go down in here when the pairs everyone all bought today from SNKRS start shipping by tomorrow night and landing in hands by Wed/Thurs this week :lol:
I know the confirmations say delivery 5/20 but I’ll be shocked if it’s really that long. I’ve placed two orders on NDC in the past month and both also generated some ridiculously far out delivery date. In reality I received both in 10 days or less, and those were just standard shipping, non-SNKRS purchases.

Fingers crossed this occurs.

Champs restock!

Able to ATC!

7091742C-23E1-48C6-AEA5-3EBE081D7AEB.png

Champs order confirmation coming in 8 hours after I bought them. Wasn’t worried since they’re still available but glad to have it.

hell yeah my FNL order shipped. doubled up. one to rock one to stock. i fully intend on beating them like back in 7th grade when i was supposed to get them but parents handed me that L and got me some uptempos for the year instead hahahaha

As I mentioned earlier, SNKRS cancelled earlier today but I carted and ordered on FTL at 10:54am. Well good news, confirmation email just came through.
Nice ! Glad to hear another secured pair that now has shipping conformation. It looks like I received my FTL shipping conformation at 9:41 EST. Although there isn’t any movement on them yet, I know I’m good to go once I get tracking. I should have pair #2 by Friday

Champs order confirmation coming in 8 hours after I bought them. Wasn’t worried since they’re still available but glad to have it.
Damn you’re right. I just checked the app and it looks like they have all sizes available ? I wonder if that’s actually true or if they’re going to let you get almost all the way through the checkout process before notifying you that they’re out of stock of specific sizes. I hate when that happens and I really wish they would update their sites quicker. Nohble Actually let me place an order for a size 10 1/2 DMP the other day and then sent me the cancellation email the following morning. Talk about blue balls.

Back
Top Bottom