Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Heads up to anyone who ordered from that SOTF link @zonzon posted, I got shipping notification that they are arriving Thursday sometime! Not too shabby coming from overseas! For those who ordered, you would have gotten an email and a text from DHL.
Was thinking the same thing. That’s pretty fast from overseas :pimp:

After waiting in line in chat (280 ahead of me in line)Heres what nike is telling me after they sent me a replacement box from a shock drop order . Not in chat picture but she said nike doesnt or will never send u a replacement box. I kinda knew i was screwed b4 the chat

D7AFFEBB-2713-48CE-8144-9636D36FEF5D.png

After waiting in line in chat (280 ahead of me in line)Heres what nike is telling me after they sent me a replacement box from a shock drop order . Not in chat picture but she said nike doesnt or will never send u a replacement box. I kinda knew i was screwed b4 the chat

D7AFFEBB-2713-48CE-8144-9636D36FEF5D.png
what does the replacement box look like ?

Definitely.. I ended up with another pair from Nike plus a half down from FA because I had no peace of mind or in person confirmation on sizing.. I only intended to have 1 and ended up with 3 but I might keep 2 because I have been doubling up on favored OG's.
Hey man nothing wrong with that and I can’t say I blame ya. Glad to hear you got a pair, or 3 lol. The quality is awesome on these 5’s and I actually doubled up on these myself due to hitting on the shock drop plus I had already purchased an ATC for these a while back because I absolutely did not want to leave anything to chance when it came to getting a pair of these.

Of course at the time I purchased the auto cart I had no idea this whole corona thing was going to affect sales like it did or create a reason for a ton of restocks on the last three Jordan releases. The DMP’s, these and court purple’s have restocked how many times now ? Court’s just restocked again today and I actually ( finally ! ) got a pair. I’ve seriously copped more in the past 3 weeks than I have all of last year alone. I definitely have a problem.

Hope these restock.
With so many brick and mortar retail locations closed for at least another couple of weeks all the stock that was allocated for those locations is still going to be available and will inevitably end up as an online restock.

Back
Top Bottom