Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Definitely.. I ended up with another pair from Nike plus a half down from FA because I had no peace of mind or in person confirmation on sizing.. I only intended to have 1 and ended up with 3 but I might keep 2 because I have been doubling up on favored OG's.
That sounds like some rainking logic/arguments right there :rofl:

me waiting for my shock drop fire red v’s to ship
B5944277-4A69-49A3-8BA7-5B5A6A99CF83.jpeg

My shock drop pair just arrived today.. wow. I thought they were due to get here tomorrow. Going to finish up my WFH notes then see how they fit etc.

That's what happened to me. They came out of nowhere a day early and on top of that Fed Ex just left it idle in my lobby.

Is it suppose to come in this box??? Its from shock drop
nope...that's a replacement box. happens sometimes.

happened to an NTer on a pair of offwhites....he went crying on twitter and some poor customer service rep spent like 2 weeks searching for an original box to send to the dude. :smh:

annoying as hell, but it shouldnt be too difficult to just get another pair and you can return the bogus box back to nike.

my tracking from FNL says expected delivery today, but the delivery status still says "MAY 2 8:25 PM Order Processed: In Transit to UPS"

gotta be a joke, right?

I got the feeling that some of these are shipping from actual stores, but since some aren't open, shipments will be delayed. My FTL pair is coming from Eastbay, but my FNL pair just says order processing like yours.

I’m still waiting for my shipping confirmation from FTL Canada, hope my order is still good

EastBay pair just scanned, updated to Friday expected delivery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just b/c stores are closed doesn't mean employees aren't working shifts to fulfill orders. It's probably easier for them to keep their existing inventory operations than to revamp the whole thing. And probably safer to have people working from stores than try to cram more orders thru their warehouse than they're used to supporting.

Just b/c stores are closed doesn't mean employees aren't working shifts to fulfill orders. It's probably easier for them to keep their existing inventory operations than to revamp the whole thing. And probably safer to have people working from stores than try to cram more orders thru their warehouse than they're used to supporting.

The malls in Michigan are completely closed, I ordered shoes in March and they never went from order processing.

Back
Top Bottom