Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

How they gonna cancel orders due to lack of stock but restock?
FILL YOUR ****ING ORDERS!
Of course a restock while I'm in back-to-back Zoom meetings, and size 12 gone once I even try.

At least I received my cancellation emails this morning....

Ordered my pair today on the restock. I’m already awaiting that cancellation email

You can check the status by entering your order info on the FTL (or whichever site) webpage, that's how I noticed mine was immediately cancelled following the order confirmation email (and funds withdrawn).

You can check the status by entering your order info on the FTL (or whichever site) webpage, that's how I noticed mine was immediately cancelled following the order confirmation email (and funds withdrawn).
Checked. Says status open

My pair from finish line is coming in today, my pair from Eastbay is coming tomorrow, and my pair from DTLR/Villa is coming in on Friday. Didn't expect to triple up, but went for all 3 at the same time when I could tell SNKRS was being tough.

Do we have an actual update here?!?!?

It's gone from Un-Shipped to In Process.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200506-120347_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200506-120347_Chrome.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 128
Damn you got stuck with 6 pairs ?
Technically I'm stuck with 2 pairs that came from stores where they aren't returnable, which I am fine with. The others came from FNL, SNKRS, and Eastbay so I can return 4 of them if need be. The times we are in with sneakers in general sucks bc you have to put in so many orders/raffles just to make sure you can hit on at least one without worrying about cancellations and being left with none.

Technically I'm stuck with 2 pairs that came from stores where they aren't returnable, which I am fine with. The others came from FNL, SNKRS, and Eastbay so I can return 4 of them if need be. The times we are in with sneakers in general sucks bc you have to put in so many orders/raffles just to make sure you can hit on at least one without worrying about cancellations and being left with none.
Yeah I feel you. Can’t walk in brick and mirror and return anymore for immediate refund. If you ship back some sites (FTL) charge for shipping labels and it’ll take 2-3 weeks to see the money go back into your account.

My footlocker order status reads In process on account, however my order has been shipped from Eastbay, INC and I didn’t even placed the order from them.
Footlocker Footaction Champs Eastbay is all under Footlocker umbrella Footlocker Inc. owns all of them

BTSN pair showed up this morning will post pics in a few...learned along time ago that footlocker will finesse your pair and resell it.

Looking like 1 out 2 from BSTN orders is coming today... the other one is stuck is stuck in Muenchen (Munich) Germany..... damn FedUp!

Following up on this post from a couple of days.

So I check my Footaction account this morning and see that this order and all my past orders have been cleared from my order history. I haven't gotten an official cancellation notice but it's looking more and more by the day that this order is washed. This purchase wasn't even later in the day. I got through and made this purchase less than one minute after they released, and received an order confirmation not too long after.

Believe me I understand the situation at hand but this release is looking like one of the bigger **** shows I've seen in regards to online order fulfillments!

1588771550050.png
Absolutely. I have gotten order confirmation screens on phone followed by order confirmation EMAILS later on followed by cancellations. This is not how e-commerce works. There’s a reason it’s called CONFIRMATION.

I still have several pairs already shipped but way too many pending transactions. It’s not on the retailer to make sure the customer is limited to 1 pair. It’s on Nike/JB to make enough of them to where the retailer doesn’t need to implement a limit. When malls open back up I won’t have to deal with this for GRs. And I will be able to inspect them for blemishes and swap out if needed.

Nike is going to end up restocking off of returns because there are a lot of folks with multiples due to not knowing if their first order would go through.
I agree. Probably all stores. I see why people order 6 or so. They anticipate cancellations. But if they do hit I’m assuming that a few would be returned. I don’t get the cancellation then restock though. That’s some BS. Just for fill all the orders then restock what’s available. But that would be too easy right?

Back
Top Bottom