Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Fottlocker still hasn't refunded my canceled pair from may 3rd.
It looks like it’s going to take 10 days to release the pending charges. I was trying to buy some presto reacts May 2nd. There was a error code, something about my CSC number. Ended up with 5 pending charges. They finally released my money this morning. Still got a pending charge for the 5s that they cancelled on me. :angry:

i don't get what the big deal is with pending charges. it doesn't get added to your balance/statement until the charge is completed, so why are u guys sweating it so bad? :rolleyes

i don't get what the big deal is with pending charges. it doesn't get added to your balance/statement until the charge is completed, so why are u guys sweating it so bad? :rolleyes
A lot of people use debit cards, so these holds are on their actual cash, not on their lines of credit.

Mine came pre-creased:

IMG_20200512_130558.jpg

For under retail, I think I can live with it.

A lot of people use debit cards, so these holds are on their actual cash, not on their lines of credit.

Its still belongs to them, whether it's credit or debit. Pending balances on credit that remain after the closing date becomes apart of your balance, so if you're trying to keep your percentage low, you will have to make a payment. And that would be like paying for shoes twice that you never got...until it clears.

Man bro we get it your upset that your money is being held. Continuously posting about it won’t help get it back any faster. Websites have been doing this so maybe this was a wake up call for many?

Man bro we get it your upset that your money is being held. Continuously posting about it won’t help get it back any faster. Websites have been doing this so maybe this was a wake up call for many?
Can I borrow $216 from you? I'm going to hold it for 2 weeks and I'm not giving you anything in return for the loan.

Deal?

My Ebay pair arrived and I gotta say, I'm impressed. These things are freakin amazing. First ever pair of Fire Reds and in near OG form too? Can't go wrong with that! Might hafta watch the 69 point game today honestly.
20200512_110348.jpg
20200512_110404.jpg
20200512_110550.jpg
20200512_111319.jpg
20200512_110939.jpg
I want the black pair.

Finally after ordering May 2nd from SNKRS. They came in today.

- overall impressions not great
- Cheap leather, small flaws throughout

I will try for a 2nd pair and swap them.

Some pics nonetheless.

4FA35E28-12EC-40AB-8AD2-50A1D0F3B195.jpeg
87A16FE1-4273-44EE-87A6-0F28C4533D08.jpeg
CB81615E-5F3C-438D-BD6C-8A2B15128882.jpeg

Are those both the same size? If so, I knew the vent looked small on these fire reds... look how far it is away from the shark teeth compared to the metallics...

Its still belongs to them, whether it's credit or debit. Pending balances on credit that remain after the closing date becomes apart of your balance, so if you're trying to keep your percentage low, you will have to make a payment. And that would be like paying for shoes twice that you never got...until it clears.
What percentage? Are you referring to credit utilization or interest? If you pay your balance in full every month you will not pay any interest (most credit cards). Some people are not well versed in credit cards, debit cards, banking and that’s OK. IMO, if anyone has a problem with their bank or credit account they should contact that financial institution. Many banks handle transactions differently.

Back
Top Bottom