Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

561BA717-65C9-4964-8206-6804A69785A7.jpeg

What percentage? Are you referring to credit utilization or interest? If you pay your balance in full every month you will not pay any interest (most credit cards). Some people are not well versed in credit cards, debit cards, banking and that’s OK. IMO, if anyone has a problem with their bank or credit account they should contact that financial institution. Many banks handle transactions differently.

Yeah I'm talking credit utilization.

Can I borrow $216 from you? I'm going to hold it for 2 weeks and I'm not giving you anything in return for the loan.

Deal?
If your the ceo of footlocker and I made an online purchase, then yes. 2 weeks? That’s how long they held yours for? Everything will be ok bro your sounding like those are your last dollars

If your the ceo of footlocker and I made an online purchase, then yes. 2 weeks? That’s how long they held yours for? Everything will be ok bro your sounding like those are your last dollars
They aren't.

My annoyance is my order was immediately canceled by Eastbay.

The money wasn't taken out for 2 business days later.

Conversely Footlocker pinged for the money and then charge fell off. Then shoes shipped and then 2 days later the money was charged out for good.

Don't charge me 2 days after you cancel my ****.

They aren't.

Conversely Footlocker pinged for the money and then charge fell off. Then shoes shipped and then 2 days later the money was charged out for good.

But you ended up getting them?

Was the cancelled order from May 2nd?

I received my pair from Nike. This was my 1st time ordering from Nike. There were flaws.
1. The box did not have any "paper work" inside. "Return label"
2. There were "minor" flaws. The stitching doesn't match. My wife couldn't notice the difference.. But I can.. Lol

My brother in law ordered a pair for me, just in case I was not successful. I will compare. Either way, one pair is going back to Nike

Back
Top Bottom