Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

84E49DD4-8679-4D8F-B6FC-2036CA714D79.jpeg
84403E2C-825E-45E3-86AA-B043C7DBAE78.jpeg

I remember staring at these in math class during high school. I wanted them. I never got them. 30 years later, I can rest easy now.
500x1000px-LL-5528a598_DRYOv.gif

5 days now that my 5's have been out for delivery with UPS and still no delivery. i understand they are busy with more packages right now, but it is amazing at how bad their service is. requested a ups store delivery. now we see how long that takes...

Don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone call it a goal before
Whaaaat
If you can spend $200 on a pair of sneakers, and have enough time to talk about them on a sneaker message board, you CAN install a basketball HOOP in your bedroom. FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS.
You know, funny you say that. I live in an apartment building right now in L.A. but my girl has a nice house. When this lockdown started we decided we should mostly just be together at her house. One week into it, after years of not really shooting let alone playing much after a huge part of my life doing so--shame on me, but that's another story--I bought a Spalding portable hoop for her driveway. At least I can go out every day and shoot, I figured. So, a decent portable real GOAL with an acrylic 54-inch backboard cost me $248 shipped from Walmart. It occurred to me more than once while assembling it and has so again subsequently now playing on it every day, this thing cost me the same price +$7 as one pair of XIs at retail after CA tax. When you think about it like that, you realize more than ever what a racket all of this is LOL.

For casual use I always found them annoying. In the OG days I believe I just tossed them in the garbage. I could see those who played hard on the courts actually making use of them. In those days just having the shoes was enough to "be like Mike"....the lace locks added nothing in that regard.
My Locks going in the box, don't plan on having them on shoe.

I'm talking about buying a pair of these. Should I go a .5 size up? I have wide feet and had issues out of the 2013 Grape 5s being too tight for me as a size 8.5. Or should I go a full size up?

I'm talking about buying a pair of these. Should I go a .5 size up? I have wide feet and had issues out of the 2013 Grape 5s being too tight for me as a size 8.5. Or should I go a full size up?
These are TTS. I have a slightly wide foot and they fit fine in my normal size. I never size down. And couldn't see sizing up as necessary either.

Its the new way of them not issuing the 20 dollar rewards lol.....they tell you to get it on line.....but like you said....they are not ever available......i like the old way
The old way was clutch on appearl. I never pay full price for appearl at FTL.

there are plenty of people saying either TTS or 1/2 size down. I think you should be fine with TTS if you have wide feet.

i have a pending charge from FTL, but they never sent me order confirmation or shipping confirmation. Today, I received tracking # email from UPS lol wtf?

Back
Top Bottom