Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Finally got mine in hand. The leather is soft, but man does it look like it is going to crease like crazy. It's my first pair of V's... not sure why I expected more. I went true to size and they are roomier in the toe box than other JB releases and I don't have narrow feet. I actually hit on a half size smaller too, but they haven't arrived.

Finally got mine in hand. The leather is soft, but man does it look like it is going to crease like crazy. It's my first pair of V's... not sure why I expected more. I went true to size and they are roomier in the toe box than other JB releases and I don't have narrow feet. I actually hit on a half size smaller too, but they haven't arrived.

You expected/wanted harder leather?

My ftl pair..😞

Attachments

• 21E1488E-F29F-422E-88E8-F0B6A71C8859.jpeg
    21E1488E-F29F-422E-88E8-F0B6A71C8859.jpeg
    223 KB · Views: 261
Still sitting over here waiting on my SNKRS update.

The sneaker communities funny 25 years ago we got soft leather and people complained about creases (aj 3,4,5) or bobbled (aj 3, 8,13) leather. Them Cheap Assess responded with hard plasticky leather (ex. aj 5, 6 in 2013). We scarfed about the hard plastic leather, they responded with the remastered line. Now we complaining about soft leather n creases/folds again.

then it was the yellowing of clear sole shoes, so they gave us blue soles to extend the life 2 - 4 years and we complain about blue soles.

Still sitting over here waiting on my SNKRS update.

The sneaker communities funny 25 years ago we got soft leather and people complained about creases (aj 3,4,5) or bobbled (aj 3, 8,13) leather. Them Cheap Assess responded with hard plasticky leather (ex. aj 5, 6 in 2013). We scarfed about the hard plastic leather, they responded with the remastered line. Now we complaining about soft leather n creases/folds again.

then it was the yellowing of clear sole shoes, so they gave us blue soles to extend the life 2 - 4 years and we complain about blue soles.

Real talk brotha......its the darndest thing......been on here since 2004 and I have seen it all on here in regards to kicks

Lace swapping on these don’t flow. But to each his/her own.
bro any color laces can go if you know the color wheel and 'corporate it w/ the outfit correctly ie: complimentary colors, blocking, tones etc. Question everything my brotha even the stuff you think you know already ! Peace

Back
Top Bottom