Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Never thought it would be this hard to double up on these V’s! Between the initial release and restocks, I’ve had 4 Champs Order Confirmation Cancellations and 2 Footlocker Cancellations.

Wow, after all the cancellations, Champs must’ve felt guilty and sent me a pair for free! Received an unexpected delivery notice, then my card was charged, and a credit for that charge followed that! #blessings

Finally received my pair. First 5 I've ever owned, which makes it more disappointing/frustrating. Collar on one of the shoes looks like it was bent (almost like when you try putting the shoe on and it folds over) and the tongue has a patch where the metallic was scratched off.

pretty siked to finally get a pair of these after all these years because theyre the final piece of the “retro card set” that ive always wanted to do, going back like 20 years ago lmao.

1-14...the models mike rocked as a bull.
DE2C3EA5-754B-4B6B-ACE4-50E921FA1031.jpeg

Last edited:
Broke these out today. Materials look cheap. I had the '00 retro. Looks and feels nothing like it. But, it's what I come to expect. I can appreciate having a wearable pair though.

Un-ds’d mine today and they kind of uncomfortable. My 2013’s were uncomfortable as well and this is the only color way of 5s that feel like this for me. My black metallics, wolf greys, green beans, toros, ashy reds, all feel fine but those fire reds are just uncomfortable. It’s mainly around the toe box area for me. Maybe I just need to break these in I’ll give them a couple more wears before I come up with a final verdict. Nonetheless I’m still happy to have this version in my collection.

Un-ds’d mine today and they kind of uncomfortable. My 2013’s were uncomfortable as well and this is the only color way of 5s that feel like this for me. My black metallics, wolf greys, green beans, toros, ashy reds, all feel fine but those fire reds are just uncomfortable. It’s mainly around the toe box area for me. Maybe I just need to break these in I’ll give them a couple more wears before I come up with a final verdict. Nonetheless I’m still happy to have this version in my collection.
That’s weird, I wore mine for the first time today and I’d say they’re pretty comfy.. Maybe even more so than the 2016s.

I've long thought that 3,4,5 were some of the most comfortable to me. That mostly flat but wide footbed just works for my feet.

I'm glad my half size down pair fits better than my TTS. My TTS pair had some flaws on it and my .5 down pair is flawless . Only planning to keep one so it made the decision that much easier on which was the keeper.

I'm becoming a ghost hunter trying to find an 11 here in ATL. Every store I go to just sold a return before I got there.... Just need a legit size 11.... thats all.

Back
Top Bottom