Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

I love the material they used on these, these have been worn VERY HEAVILY and this is all the creasing they have!! Amazing retro!

5C636F41-7DB8-4B3E-87BF-504153569FA4.jpeg

They did these very well. I think my biggest issue was getting a pair that didnt arrive with a box that lost in a fight to Tyson. My least favorite V and first time copping this colorway.

Since I've had them, I've grown to like them a lot more.

The only complaint that I really even have on these is the ankle collar.. I wish they’d slim it down a little closer to OG pairs. I guarantee those were comfier like that, people with the OffWhite 5s I bet would say it’s better that way.

The 1990 ankle collar is nothing like what’s been on every retro. I don’t mind the ankle pods I just wish they trimmed it all down.

The only complaint that I really even have on these is the ankle collar.. I wish they’d slim it down a little closer to OG pairs. I guarantee those were comfier like that, people with the OffWhite 5s I bet would say it’s better that way.

The 1990 ankle collar is nothing like what’s been on every retro. I don’t mind the ankle pods I just wish they trimmed it all down.
Yes the last metallic retro was especially the example of what you refer to :lol:

aj52.png

aj5.png

2000 was the best year for 5s.
99-2000 4s and 5s were borderline protros. It was a steep decline until recently but we’re still way off from this 22 years later.
1CD3C1B4-F196-4465-8FFF-B70E61DEEFC1.jpeg
4F762F3A-D40C-43E3-9EAD-CEF51AF5D901.jpeg

The tongues and the ankle padding were so much sleeker on the 2000s. I lowkey wanna get another pair of beat up fire reds and jack the midsole to do a swap on my 2000s.

Back
Top Bottom